• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Freddy Got Fingered

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
yeh i agree with danwin, its silly and it is shite but it just has something about it. like indian women in a hospital room when they start chanting.

and the sausage song bit, thats comedy

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
I think i have grown out of Tom Green

i used to find him funny now i just think hes sick in the head and really unfunny

Coopz

Retired Footballer
27 April 2002
i tell ya one bit tht made me laugh

"I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can run back as fast as you can!"

R Dubua

League 2
23 March 2003
North East ,ENGLAND
The backwards man is quality. And the umbilical cord was mad. I missed the start and turned it on at that part where he was biting into the umbilical cord and then started swinging the baby around in the air. Funny, stupid and crazy. But thats tom green.

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
MrCoopz said:
i tell ya one bit tht made me laugh

"I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can run back as fast as you can!"

:lol: LOL..........me too mate. Favourite bit of the film, had us in stitches.

Thought this film was so funny, stupid, but damn funny.

FD

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
Ahhh the Backwards man is definately the funniest bit of the whole film!

Just quality!

:D

Zygalski

Ninja Samurai
2 February 2003
London, UK
England
I liked it when I saw it.

You should check out Tom Green messing around on a football pitch in the video here. I thought this was great! :D
(if that link doesn't work, try here).

Top Bottom