• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
I am ashamed to admit that I totally mixed this up with Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, that's out at midnight tonight. So while I am a tiny bit bummed this isn't coming out right away, I am also glad this isn't a Souls type game, as Sekiro is.

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
I am ashamed to admit that I totally mixed this up with Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, that's out at midnight tonight. So while I am a tiny bit bummed this isn't coming out right away, I am also glad this isn't a Souls type game, as Sekiro is.
Oh man, I did exactly the same thing and I've been looking at the videos thinking "aw man, what happened, this looks rubbish" (Shadows Die Twice).

I wouldn't even have known if you hadn't said this, so thanks!

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
While I don't agree that Sekira looks rubbish (certainly worse than Tsushima though), Souls games just aren't for me. Apparently, Sekira is even harder than the souls games, so I would stand no chance.

But we wait.

Emroth

Other Games Mod
Staff
18 August 2018
Ireland
This is one of the games to wait for. It looks absolutely stunning and fighting gameplay looks unreal.
It got a bit quiet there since E3, wonder if it will still come out on Ps4, or will they wait for 5..

Personally I dont mind Souls. It was one of the games, where I really liked PVP. Simple, realistic fighting mechanism, with attacks, blocks, rolls and pushes/kicks.
Even as an absolute Noob i could still put up a good fight there against other people.
I always wondered why no game utilised this and created some MMO like Warcraft, just with this fighting mechanism.. it was so nicely ballanced. Not too crazy, like Kingdom Come, just... right.

Top Bottom