Halo 3 - Official Topic

Loved the last mission... quite intense like every Halo ending. The bloody spoiler thing are there for a reason.
My favourite mission was the one where I had to destroy the 2 scarabs while in a hornet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does this game keep warning me that my NAT is not set to open whenever I go to play online? No other bloody game does!!!

It does that for me too sometimes, no idea why though. Does it tell you it can't retrieve info from the Halo 3 servers, or similar?

I just leave it for a few seconds and it usually sorts itself out. Annoying though

Just completed it on normal...ending was a bit of a let down. Is there supposed to be credits when you complete it? Coz i Just got a thank you!

Personally I loved the ending, allows Bungie to do whatever in the future with it.

Links with a game called Marathon, the story is much deeper than you think...

Online is too good, and too much fun, thats alone, get 3 mates round and I think its just off the hook, it really is amazing online. The gametypes, the objectives, barely any lag at all its just really good. Guests, 4 player online etc, my best 360 game so far.

They are class I played multi team thrusday with 3 mates, had team swords its just so much fun its unbelievable, no over game has produced such an experience.

Campaign was amazing, and I can tell some of you dont understand the true story of Halo, you need to read up more about the storyline as its very deep.

Whoever says it never started for the campaign, if you played it on normal then offcourse not, Heroic is the least you should be playing it on if you want to play HALO, normal is more like I just want a little challenge but want to see the end, where as Legendary thats where the fun begins, I completed on legendary, was quite hard! Gotta get the skulls now :D

Worth £40 easily, and Halo is all about the mulitplayer, they shouldnt knock £20 off, because you get imo more than £40 worth of game online alone. Plus you need campaign to finish the story which most wanted, I could probably play the story missions again, because they were really enjoyable, the scarabs are soo cool to fight.

Loved it, do co-op with scoring on and skulls, even more fun!

Agreed regarding the difficulty settings. I played through the game on Legendary and it was tough, really tough. Then I went back to get the skulls and I blew through the first level in 20mins, it was so easy.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27235.html

Halo 3: Landfall, a combination of Neill Blomkamp's three previously-released live-action short videos depicting the events following Halo 2, has now been released online; it is also available through Xbox Live.

One thing we noticed as the film progresses is the improved quality between each of the three shorts. Of course, the next logical thought would be what Blomkamp could do with another Halo video, or perhaps even a film. Alas, it just wasn't meant to be.

Right.

I bought Halo 3 Limited Edition, the discs were scratched to fuck, so I sent them off to Microsoft in early October. This morning a parcel drops through my door, Halo 3, one disc. The limited edition disc is missing.

Tell me who I scream down the phone to.

I rang the normal Microsoft support number and went bananas, which isn't like me, but they apologised and said they'll send out a limited edition disc "within the next 10 days". We'll see.

At least I can play Halo in my own house and with my own gamertag now, I've only been waiting six fucking weeks. I think I'll play CoD4 instead...

I played a bit of single player campagin and a lot of multiplayer. I still think that the Halo franchise is the most overrated in video game history. It's a good job that Microsoft have the superior GOW to market their consoles now - Halo is so God damn boring. All my opinion of course. :)

Completely agree, played online the other day and after five minutes I was totally fed up. People are in your face all the time, there's no strategy from what I saw, and some of the levels are really bad (that one where you have to jump into this giant spaceship through the holes in the outside does my head in). If Microsoft decide to send me the limited edition extras disc they didn't send back, it'll be going on eBay, I think. Call Of Duty 4 is a lot better. In my opinion.

I hate the environments, the enemies, the weapons and it's just same-old, same-old on Live. Half-Life 2 and COD4 are MUCH better games. IMO of course. :)

Back
Top Bottom