PC Help with connecting online.

stefan9

Conference
23 June 2007
Hi guys. Need some help. Can't get pes 2011 to connect online at all. Even just trying to access the online lobby I get:

Unable to connect to connection Test server. The server may be too busy or taken down for maintenance work. Communication may also be restricted by your firewall software or router.

As far as I can tell the ports are open on my router, tried changing the settings from 5739 to another port but that didn't help. I am using a billion bipac 7300 ra, windows 7 and the digital version of the game.

I have also tried turning off my firewalls on both windows and the router, no luck.

Other games I play online like fifa 11 and starcraft 2 have no issues. In fact of all my online programs only this one is giving me issues.

Hi guys. Need some help. Can't get pes 2011 to connect online at all. Even just trying to access the online lobby I get:

Unable to connect to connection Test server. The server may be too busy or taken down for maintenance work. Communication may also be restricted by your firewall software or router.

As far as I can tell the ports are open on my router, tried changing the settings from 5739 to another port but that didn't help. I am using a billion bipac 7300 ra, windows 7 and the digital version of the game.

I have also tried turning off my firewalls on both windows and the router, no luck.

Other games I play online like fifa 11 and starcraft 2 have no issues. In fact of all my online programs only this one is giving me issues.

+1
I am in exactly the same situation, with exception that it does let me play online but only quick matches - all other online modes are off-limits. would love to hear of a solution.

I fixed my issue. Apparently the game doesn't like routers that operate in bridge mode, going to ppopoe solved the issue.

Make sure you have uPnP enabled.

It wouldn't let me play online, other than quick matches, without me having uPnP turned on.

Back
Top Bottom