• Attention modders: We've excluded PNG files from the pool of allowed attachment file extensions because most of them are way too large and put a huge strain on too many users who haven't got a fast internet connection. Please keep your attachments reasonable, there's really no need for losless screenshots here. However, you may still post external links leading to PNG files but we'd advise you not to, if possible. Thanks!
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Is there a way to play master league on any ISS/PES on LAN/Hamachi?

Pagi

Non-League
26 August 2011
Ye, it's 2014.

Surely someone knows of a way to play any new or past ISS/PES or hell even FIFA 2010-14 with a mate online on his PC, but it's like he's on yours.

Let me explain. I don't care about the normal online server modes. I wanna be able to play against a mate in exhibition games, play together/against each other in master league, premiership, world cup etc.

Basically play with or against a mate in all the offline modes, so it's like he's sat next to me and on the same PC as me.

There must be a way, anyone got any ideas?

_anderson

Retired Fanboy
31 May 2007
Porto, Portugal
F.C.Porto
Natively, you could in theory do it on games with at least a LAN mode.

iirc, there's a psx emulator out there with a multiplayer module that does what you want.

Pagi

Non-League
26 August 2011
Natively, you could in theory do it on games with at least a LAN mode.

iirc, there's a psx emulator out there with a multiplayer module that does what you want.
Yeah I know about the psx emulators, but so far I've tried ISS Pro Evo 1/2 on a ps1 emulator and PES5/6 on a ps2 emulator, but they dont work.

Anyone actually got them to work?

I guess PES4 has a LAN mode on PC, so surely that should work, anyone done that?

Top Bottom