ive just bought the game - pc v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see there are still lots of teams unlicensed????
ffs
Did ManURE replace Chelsea?
I am an Arsenal fan and am very happy with the Arsenal graphics/strips....pity it's not the Emirates stadium though.

JANER said:
I see there are still lots of teams unlicensed????
ffs
Did ManURE replace Chelsea?
I am an Arsenal fan and am very happy with the Arsenal graphics/strips....pity it's not the Emirates stadium though.

oh my god. can't you see it in the pics? man u is there, with the correct kit

Hello Salem, please you can tell me if appears in the game the Argentinean club teams like River Plate or Boca Junior?
Thanks
Sorry for my bad English

AndreaSpooky said:
because ive tried all those res on laptop pc, and none of those results in correct AR.
looks like pes6 use the same resolutions as pes5, so i take for granted they wont these year too.

with correct AR i mean right proportions in players and 3d stuff, not the resolution itself.
1280x800 is actually a 16/10 resolution, but the game doesnt give right proportions to stuff.

Yeah, apart from offering different types of resolutions, most PC games just give you the option to play in widescreen. This last option will result in proper proportions. For instance, if you play Counter Strike Source on your PC you can just select 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio. That's what i was asking Salem. And he said PES6 does not have that option, unfortunately.

I'll just have to see for myself which resolution in PES6 will suit my widescreen PC monitor. I hate to see these small, compressed players on my widescreen TV and monitor, especially after having played pes360 in true widescreen mode.

I'm sorry, I already saw that they are in the game, but can u pls take a screen of the squads select screen of Patagnia(BOCA) vs Pampas(RIVER)?
thankz

plz....

modreators i hope that u can close this thread.

i am not in the country. i am in bahrain for a vacation

Cool for you salem dude, have fun with it =]

Can you show me Messi (face + stats) from Barcelona please? thanks.

duduponcio said:
hi salem please because you it does not make upload of the game for the happiness of the Brazilian nation!
:roll:
Have you read the rules?

Don't ban me, but you could've been at least more discret.

duduponcio said:
hi salem please because you it does not make upload of the game for the happiness of the Brazilian nation!

Hey guy don't compromise our country cause of your phrase.:(
Take care with your phrases!
Sorry Salem for that phrase for sure he didn't know the rules.

Thanks Salem to post many pictures!!!

See ya!!!

mazanga said:
Yeah, apart from offering different types of resolutions, most PC games just give you the option to play in widescreen. This last option will result in proper proportions. For instance, if you play Counter Strike Source on your PC you can just select 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratio. That's what i was asking Salem. And he said PES6 does not have that option, unfortunately.

I'll just have to see for myself which resolution in PES6 will suit my widescreen PC monitor. I hate to see these small, compressed players on my widescreen TV and monitor, especially after having played pes360 in true widescreen mode.

not having widescreen option really sucks. I thought they would finally implement that in PES6 (should've really been in PES5 too). we'll have to do something about it.

somebody know a site that send the game to Brazil? I only know the Amazon, have others? Don't need only site but have shop in England, Spain or Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom