J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

kobashi said:
do you mean unlicensed or out of the game? i am a bit confused as the German teams have never been licensed.

as i have read in Gamepro they are totaly out of WE/PES series!! now we have french league licenced and Bundesliga out:( what a shit!!!!

kobashi said:
do you mean unlicensed or out of the game? i am a bit confused as the German teams have never been licensed.

Tataly out in every WE/PES from now on!!!! only(maybe) e few german Teams in rest of World:shock: :( !!!! Great Konami!!!

German GAMEPRO Mag writes, that german Bundesliga will not be longer in WE/PES series, ecxept a few Teams, and MUNICH Licenced!!!!
Thats all i can say for the momment, there i a statement from seabass in the mag, sebass says that the german league make problems to konami for the rights of the Teams (unlicenced):shock: :( !!!! So they have decided to kicj bundesliga out from PES6/WE10Jleague!!!

jimis said:
German GAMEPRO Mag writes, that german Bundesliga will not be longer in WE/PES series, ecxept a few Teams, and MUNICH Licenced!!!!
Thats all i can say for the momment, there i a statement from seabass in the mag, sebass says that the german league make problems to konami for the rights of the Teams (unlicenced):shock: :( !!!! So they have decided to kicj bundesliga out from PES6/WE10Jleague!!!

sounds to me like the bundesliga doesn't even want a hint of its likeness without full licensing, even with FAKE team names! i guess they're worried about patches. sad.

If this has happened with the German League, what's to stop the English authorities turning around under pressure from EA and telling Konami to remove their "likeness" also?

Hi Nazzo,

No not all the rest of the none European clubs are Asian ;(

The game is focusing on European clubs and Japanese clubs plus there is a new option where you can take your club to the "World Clubs Cup 2006"

Where few are none European or Japanese clubs you might have selectable clubs: (NOT SURE YET)
Form (Mexico- USA-Brazil-Argentina) or (Egypt-Morocco-South Africa) and maybe Asian clubs like from (Saudi Arabia -Korea- UAE- Australia) and finally a club from New Zealand.... ;) this will make the right collection of Continental Champions teams for the WCC in Japan this year 2006.

That is according to a Japanese website

Cheers,

B2Y

b2y2006 said:
Hi Nazzo,

The game is focusing on European clubs and Japanese clubs plus there is a new option where you can take your club to the "World Clubs Cup 2006"

Where few are none European or Japanese clubs you might have selectable clubs: (NOT SURE YET)
Form (Mexico- USA-Brazil-Argentina) or (Egypt-Morocco-South Africa) and maybe Asian clubs like from (Saudi Arabia -Korea- UAE- Australia) and finally a club from New Zealand.... ;) this will make the right collection of Continental Champions teams for the WCC in Japan this year 2006.

Cheers,

B2Y

OMG! Sounds awesome! :shock:

b2y2006 said:
Hi Nazzo,

Cheers,

B2Y

As long as Mahindra Utd, Denpo and Sporting Club de Goa are in, i'll be happy.

Just kidding! ;)

Sounds really exciting. A refreshing change to how monotonous WE has become in the competions structure.

oh well hope in the future konami throws a bone for us, south american soccer fans... damn.. never ever a league from south america.

sucksssssssssssssss assssssssssssssssss

fernando said:
oh well hope in the future konami throws a bone for us, south american soccer fans... damn.. never ever a league from south america.

Yeh I know, South American leagues are the most fun to watch, and most of the star players in Europe emerge from here, its quite sad :( But im sure there will be a few patches with South American teams to keep us happy :)

Personally I'd really like to see a Mexican league, a Brazilian league, an Argentinian league and a few from Peru and Columbia.8)

b2y2006 said:
Hi Nazzo,

Cheers,

B2Y

I hope they have at least one Kuwaiti Club.

Al-Qadsia are in the Asian Champion's league semifinal. They deserve a spot in Winning Eleven.

Nazzo,

I will added the Al-Qadsia club for you in we10 as a club of othere leagues ;) but I need you to email me both team kits and there logo plus details of players;)

HOW ABOUT THAT....

Cheers,

B2Y

fernando said:

MR. fernando 're you ready..??
Transfer langue for WE&PES fan club...:lmao:

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
As long as Mahindra Utd, Denpo and Sporting Club de Goa are in, i'll be happy.

Just kidding! ;)

Sounds really exciting. A refreshing change to how monotonous WE has become in the competions structure.

LOL would be kool to have some Indian teams :)

Junka said:
LOL would be kool to have some Indian teams :)

Yeh I know! \\:o/

But I doubt :(

I also hope they have the Salt Lake Stadium, then I can play the Kolkata derby Mohun Bagan vs East Bengal :shock: \\:o/ But again this one is doubtful :(

b2y2006 said:
Hi Nazzo,

Cheers,

B2Y
:cheers:
Junka said:
i hope someone can make an effort for translation of WE10 JL ;)
I can do something this way if I'm not alone , it represents a lot of works .

Last edited:
I can help you pogoss on the technical aspects, but I really dont know japanese :(

Lets just hope 'the legend' will rescue us once again :)

Back
Top Bottom