• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

JAP => PAL

Yai

Conference
5 May 2003
Düsseldorf
Hey guys!

ich have little problem. my RGB cable is broken. of course i already ordered a new one, but till that time the game is black and white. i wasn't able to play one match with color yet. does anybody know if there is a patch available which can fix that problem?

it would f...in awesome if someone could help!

THANKS A LOT!!!

ibu2003

Competition Killer
2 August 2003
London
Newcastle United
nope its just the crap standard leads u have... no way to get round it. until ur RGB comes through sorry mate.

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
You could use a Harddisk in combination with HDADvance or HDLoader, these are basically the same but HDLoader is not being sold anymore.
Other way is to use Swapdisk things but I heard there was some trouble with the swapdisk thing. Anyway I use a HD and it works Okay.

J

joshkinny

u can play ur winnig eleven in colour on many televisons without a rgb cable ..if uve got a bigger televison in say ur living room try it on that telli i had the same problem an tryed it on my phillips telivison in my living room an it worked fine....other wise u gotto wait for ur rgb cable an if dat don work iam afraid ur colour blind lol

Top Bottom