Kingdom Come [All Platforms]

@rockstrongo - how did you get on with this game? Did you get far?
I just got Royal Edition with all DLC's for 20€ and the offer is there only till 23:59 tonight.
I had my eye on this for a while now, but wanted to wait for bug fixes and some offer. Will be testing it tonight and report back soon.

Hallo luv!
Most bugs have been ironed out Marty,and it’s pretty damn smooth.
Yeah I got to (haven’t played it for a while) a big fight that’s pretty much in three parts,pretty tricky,and there’s an end boss called The Runt,who’s pretty tough to beat,and I didn’t go into battle with full armour etc,so I just fucking die all the time.
But I have a save prior to the battle and I must practice more there before doing it all over again.
Lovely game man

Hallo luv!
Most bugs have been ironed out Marty,and it’s pretty damn smooth.
Yeah I got to (haven’t played it for a while) a big fight that’s pretty much in three parts,pretty tricky,and there’s an end boss called The Runt,who’s pretty tough to beat,and I didn’t go into battle with full armour etc,so I just fucking die all the time.
But I have a save prior to the battle and I must practice more there before doing it all over again.
Lovely game man
:LOL:
Yeah, i already noticed how you can fuck yourself up and end up saving your progress at the wrong moment.
When I got offered my first bed, host told me to "make sure ill take these muddy shoes off".. so me, being a good boy, went to inventory and dropped them on the ground. Went to sleep, woke up - shoes gone, game saved and I was running around bare foot.. :LOL:

Its so immersive tho! Cutscenes are really well made, with tension, great music and solid voice acting. Dialogs are also well thought, natural and dont feel simplified.

And im still only doing prologue i think..
just got back home to bury the parents. Also - fucked myself up in progress. Wanted to knock a guard out to "borrow" his armour. He got away, put me in jail and then they fucked me out into the wilderness, completely unprepared.. :LOL:

But i think those moments are just adding to the immersion. You make a bad decision and live with consequences. Story just moves on and you have to manage.

:LOL:
Yeah, i already noticed how you can fuck yourself up and end up saving your progress at the wrong moment.
When I got offered my first bed, host told me to "make sure ill take these muddy shoes off".. so me, being a good boy, went to inventory and dropped them on the ground. Went to sleep, woke up - shoes gone, game saved and I was running around bare foot.. :LOL:

Its so immersive tho! Cutscenes are really well made, with tension, great music and solid voice acting. Dialogs are also well thought, natural and dont feel simplified.

And im still only doing prologue i think..
just got back home to bury the parents. Also - fucked myself up in progress. Wanted to knock a guard out to "borrow" his armour. He got away, put me in jail and then they fucked me out into the wilderness, completely unprepared.. :LOL:

But i think those moments are just adding to the immersion. You make a bad decision and live with consequences. Story just moves on and you have to manage.
Yeah,I love that you have to live with your shitty desicions at times.
Very underated game that flew under the radar when released.
Took me a long time with the prologue, quite long.
I really love this game

I got the version with all the DLC's, as it was cheaper than the normal version.
And now them DLC's are popping out of nowhere..

Went over to some girl
- what happened?
- do you really want to know?
- yeah.
- ok, then..

BOOM! DLC - im playing as this chick.. :LOL:

A thought crossed my mind..
The way we say Pes14 was closest to simulation - I think this is like PES14.
Clunky at times, unresponsive, with some bugs, but a proper simulation in an RPG world.

I got the version with all the DLC's, as it was cheaper than the normal version.
And now them DLC's are popping out of nowhere..

Went over to some girl
- what happened?
- do you really want to know?
- yeah.
- ok, then..

BOOM! DLC - im playing as this chick.. :LOL:

A thought crossed my mind..
The way we say Pes14 was closest to simulation - I think this is like PES14.
Clunky at times, unresponsive, with some bugs, but a proper simulation in an RPG world.
Deffo on my top 10 list of games,this game is the reason why RDR2/Witcher 3/AC is just filling up space on my hard drive

Deffo on my top 10 list of games,this game is the reason why RDR2/Witcher 3/AC is just filling up space on my hard drive
This game really knows how to make you feel like shit, doesnt it? :LOL:

In the beginning, when you know nothing, you are being battered left right and centre..

Only started a proper quests after the prologue (as I was finishing the girls DLC) and I met few pricks already, that id love to teach a lesson.. but i simply cant.. they put me right back into my miserable little box.. :LOL:

I dont think I ever played a game where Id feel so useless.. :LOL:

This game really knows how to make you feel like shit, doesnt it? :LOL:

In the beginning, when you know nothing, you are being battered left right and centre..

Only started a proper quests after the prologue (as I was finishing the girls DLC) and I met few pricks already, that id love to teach a lesson.. but i simply cant.. they put me right back into my miserable little box.. :LOL:

I dont think I ever played a game where Id feel so useless.. :LOL:
Ha ha,Yeah takes a while before you can fight ok

Ha ha,Yeah takes a while before you can fight ok
Do you remember the initial training with cpt.bernard?
This heir to the throne, Hans, the cocky one, he challenged me to a sword fight and archery.
Sword fight - fair enough. He battered me.
But archery was 13-13 and he still claimed he won. It was a bleeding draw, not a win!
Dickhead cheated! :LOL:

Do you remember the initial training with cpt.bernard?
This heir to the throne, Hans, the cocky one, he challenged me to a sword fight and archery.
Sword fight - fair enough. He battered me.
But archery was 13-13 and he still claimed he won. It was a bleeding draw, not a win!
Dickhead cheated! :LOL:
Ha ha,yeah!
Have you gone hunting yet?

:SNACK: stop it guys... all that reading of you comments makes me wanna try this but i aint got time for that! :CONF:

na, dont stop it! keep on exchanging your anecdotes! any video captures of your gameplay?!

:SNACK: stop it guys... all that reading of you comments makes me wanna try this but i aint got time for that! :CONF:

na, dont stop it! keep on exchanging your anecdotes! any video captures of your gameplay?!
You have to be Elitists to watch them buddy:)
I think you should check out some YT vids on this game,it's really special,really hard to learn though

i did check on gameplay videos when it was released. but i was interested in our users gameplay... accompanied by their comments!
I didn't play this on release, luckily,since it was buggy as hell,but when I started playing,late -18 it was really smooth as hell.
Haven't played it in a long time though,need to get back to it.
I know Mafia 1 will get all my attention when it's out though

I didn't play this on release, luckily,since it was buggy as hell,but when I started playing,late -18 it was really smooth as hell.
Haven't played it in a long time though,need to get back to it.
I know Mafia 1 will get all my attention when it's out though
yes!!! :D
been waiting for that title too! shouldve been my last PS4 title but i think i'm getting THPS1+2 as well! good memories and a good looking remake will make me spent my money! :D
but we are drifting ot here...

It's a hard game to put away once you immerse yourself in it.
I have been playing Ark online with my mates and we even got private server for it. But havent been on it since I started this.
I kinda got used to playing with mates and its a pity that there's no form of co-op here.
Best clips are usually made when you have friends around. Cant see myself playing single player game and talking to myself. Its just weird.

But the world is very well designed and whole game is very mature. From dialogs, through cut scenes up to how small you feel in it.
I have one shitty sword, got all my other weapons stolen, no money, no horse, I sneak into kitchens to eat food from the pot, sleep in taverns when no one is looking..
Haven't played any other game like that..

It's a hard game to put away once you immerse yourself in it.
I have been playing Ark online with my mates and we even got private server for it. But havent been on it since I started this.
I kinda got used to playing with mates and its a pity that there's no form of co-op here.
Best clips are usually made when you have friends around. Cant see myself playing single player game and talking to myself. Its just weird.

But the world is very well designed and whole game is very mature. From dialogs, through cut scenes up to how small you feel in it.
I have one shitty sword, got all my other weapons stolen, no money, no horse, I sneak into kitchens to eat food from the pot, sleep in taverns when no one is looking..
Haven't played any other game like that..
The online thing is to bad,I've moved over to playing a lot more online on most games nowadays,and it's much more immersive doing so,even though playing solo is pretty nice when you've been online gaming for long spells

yes!!! :D
been waiting for that title too! shouldve been my last PS4 title but i think i'm getting THPS1+2 as well! good memories and a good looking remake will make me spent my money! :D
but we are drifting ot here...
I DL Session,a very realistic Skateboarding game,tough as nails.
Pretty fun playing it since I also skate IRL

Ha ha,yeah!
Have you gone hunting yet?
I started hunting trip and won the first, "competition" part. Got 4 hares and a deer..😁
But jaysus, good that I had some stolen arrows from earlier, coz I ran out of the ones provided for the hunt.. maybe I should get drunk to have more steady hand.. :LOL:

I started hunting trip and won the first, "competition" part. Got 4 hares and a deer..😁
But jaysus, good that I had some stolen arrows from earlier, coz I ran out of the ones provided for the hunt.. maybe I should get drunk to have more steady hand.. :LOL:
I think the hunting was my first bow and arrow action,man I sucked got three four hares.
Man you have some fun stuff' ahed of you

I think the hunting was my first bow and arrow action,man I sucked got three four hares.
Man you have some fun stuff' ahed of you
I did another weapon training with Bernard.
Thinking I'm The Bomb now - i signed up for tournament the next day.
Got my ass whooped in first round. Couldnt even hit the guy... :LOL:

I did another weapon training with Bernard.
Thinking I'm The Bomb now - i signed up for tournament the next day.
Got my ass whooped in first round. Couldnt even hit the guy... :LOL:
Ha ha,yeah ive been there.
A tip,train hard man,get fucking armour,you'll need it down the line.
But before that,loads of great missions and fun stuff

Is the story half decent
Its well worth it.
The story is very immersive.
Its not the usual from zero to hero.
Its more like from 0 to... 0.5... :LOL:

Its a proper simulation tho and very difficult. So it depends whether you'd be into something like that. Its not typical hack&slash rpg. You need to mind your hunger, tiredness, weapons, clothes.. you should even watch out not to walk around dirty, bloody and smelly.

I personally like it more than Witcher3 and I never thought ill say it about any game like that, not until Witcher4 comes out anyways..

Thanks, I'd be surprised if it eclipses Witcher 3 for me, but sounds like £10 well worth spent.

Guess this'll keep me going along with PES, Ghost of Tsushima until PS5.

Let us know what you think.
When Ricky was saying this topped Witcher3 for him I was sceptical myself. Didnt expect much and heard about all the bugs and glitches.
Now, after many patches - I didnt really see many bugs and it surpassed all my expectations. Its immersive as fuck.
Probably due to the challenge and the fact that you truly feel... useless there.
But somehow they managed to keep the balance. Its difficult, but not frustrating.
I actually enjoy being useless, it adds a lot to the story.

Back
Top Bottom