Konami , Please save Myclub

Thiago Maycon

Apaixonado por PES
19 December 2005
Vila Alpina - SP /Brazil
Barcelona
KONAMI, PLEASE SAVE MYCLUB

We from community, are very disappointed with the way that the team are managing myclub (and online modes in general as well)
1- There is less than 1 month that the game was launched and EVERYBODY has a 5 stars team, with lots of players with 90+ overall. It’s extremely easy to build a 5 stars team, there’s no “challenge” to build a good team like we were used to in previous versions (until 2018). We needed to play day by day, week by week, in order to build a 5 stars squad. Now, in 1 or 2 weeks it’s done, easily.
2- There’s no innovation inside the mode, myclub is exactly the same as PES 2019. I mean, it’s the same PES 2019 myClub, but with less features (there’s no MyClub Open Tournaments, for example).
3- Literally, there’s nothing to do inside the mode. The campaigns are too simple and repetitive. The rewards are not attractive and there’s no tournaments or competitions inside myclub. The Online Challenge is exactly the same since the game was launched. We are for 3 weeks playing the same things, the same challenges, the same prizes, the same rankings. There’s not even a daily tournament to keep us motivated to play every day.

We need urgent action. Insert daily challenges, give us reasons to turn the game on every day. As a suggestion, the challenges could be divided by team level, only silver players, gold players, black players, or just use players of some league, nationality, and so on.
The ranked matches should be more attractive and challenging. It’s necessary to improve the prizes and reward the players as they are rising the divisions. There’s no sense you keep giving us GP’s, if the main players are sign with coins.
Encourage sign players by auction, decreasing the wait time in order to effective the bid.
Let us manage our team. We want to change our offensive, defensive tactics and formations, without an “external” coach need. If it's called MY CLUB, makes sense I manage my team as I feel it’s right. We also need more training tools, like position and abilities training items, and we want to choose witch special ability we want to improve in each player.
Outside myClub, we also need more options to play online. Online Divisions are the same format since PES 2015, it’s not attractive. In previous versions, we used to play online tournaments (WEPES), until PES 2017 there were at least 20 Wepes per day. Now, there’s just MatchDay, it’s not enough, we need Online Tournaments back.
Finally, we need an answer of you guys. We love this game, and we want to play it all year long, but this lack of objectives inside myclub, makes us stop playing too early. #SaveMyClub #PES2020.

People choosing to play modes like MyClub and FUT at all is why football games are so neglected and lacking depth in other areas.

Why would they bother expanding offline modes like ML/BAL, online modes like Co-op/Divisions or creating new interesting modes when they can get a far bigger return from just getting people to put money into their slot machine mode. Some people literally spend thousands (more so in FUT)...

Talking about specific mechanics and ideas that they could implement in MyClub seems pointless. They already had an almost spot-on online team building mode in PES 2011 MLO - it's not that they don't know how to create a great online mode, it's that they don't want to. They want easy money by shoving new shiny "Featured players" and "Legends" in your face every time you enter the mode, or even in the pop-up at the main menu when you launch the game.

Unless there is some serious government regulation on lootboxes in their main markets, I can't see the future of football games changing direction any time soon. Their formula is anti-consumer but it must be working; they don't need most of us to like it, they just need enough whales/addicts involved to make it profitable.

Back
Top Bottom