• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Lift trick

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
Well, just because something is repeatable doesn't mean it's not a bug. ;)

Seems you need to be in a pretty specific spot on the field for it to work aswell.

C

Chiraag999

doesnt appear to be a bug at all, cos theres lots of videos of it, with different positions not same positions.

shabbathehut

Banned
15 January 2005
Brum
the ronaldhino videos are mine it only happens 1 in 20 chances you have to get in position to do a backheel shot then press :square: and then :l1: not at the same time but right after

patrick__halo

Non-League
6 November 2006
This trick is listed in the tricks thread on this forum. It's not a bug.

My mate did it in top player mode the other day, it was a 2 player game. It was complete fluke, although it did look bloody amazing!

Top Bottom