Manor Lords

One of the goty's of 2024!

Played 4 hours only and it is so relaxing and makes fun to observe your villagers at the work, build buildings or something, work on the farm or everything else.

I really recommend it for people who like the genre.

It's so relaxing until your population growth to a certain level where I am not able to provide enough food, and then bandits come and kill your villagers. It escalates quickly form relaxing to frustrating :D :D

It's so relaxing until your population growth to a certain level where I am not able to provide enough food, and then bandits come and kill your villagers. It escalates quickly form relaxing to frustrating :D :D
I play without bandits to learn the main functions and features of the game. So yes for it is relaxing. :D

The game can be played as a city builder only without wars and battles etc. etc.?
Yes it can. But at the moment it is in early access state and I don't know how it will be going in the future.

Yes it can. But at the moment it is in early access state and I don't know how it will be going in the future.
Okies thanks, not my kind of game but if it can be played as a citybuilder it's my wife's kind of game, she's currently playing Medieval Dynasty which had some really good updates recently :)

she's currently playing Medieval Dynasty which had some really good updates recently
Can you tell me more? I was playing it and really liked the idea, but it was boring. I'm the other way around. I'm less of a city builder fan and more of a battle/survival/adventure fan. Medieval Dynasty had very few bandits, very clunky combat and no armour/shields/swords.
I'm wondering which way did this game go since I stopped playing.

Can you tell me more? I was playing it and really liked the idea, but it was boring. I'm the other way around. I'm less of a city builder fan and more of a battle/survival/adventure fan. Medieval Dynasty had very few bandits, very clunky combat and no armour/shields/swords.
I'm wondering which way did this game go since I stopped playing.

I think the bandit/combat thing was only tacked on and never expanded, it's more the citybuilder side that's been built on (AFAIK), you can now create your character and it's voice acted and things like that.

I'm getting kinda bored by Manor Lords. I have 2 maxed out regions, just had a battle for 3rd one, got it and I am really starting to hate that with each region you have to start from scratch. I can't directly transfer anything from other regions. I initially trough that one region with very good soil could feed my all regions and like other region can be good for mining etc. but no. You can't transfer money, food... You can do some barter between regions but that's not really a point.

You are basicaly starting a new game each time you get new region.

Back
Top Bottom