• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
Anyone got this? I just got mine on 360 but haven't played it yet.
It is also out on the Wii now, anyone know how it uses the Wiimote in the game?

pboreham

Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
5 August 2002
C*lchester
Southend Utd
Yea, I thought it was pretty good on the 360. Bit samey, but loads of Achievements available and the multi-player is pretty cool.

I've also got a Wii and been thinking of getting that version too - the ad video makes it look better than it is though. I can image using the wiimote/chucks a bit of a nightmare to do all the moves, as inticing at it would seem!

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
The wii version is better visually. i only say this because i feel the graphics are too shiny in the 360 version that it distracts from the action along with the view being top down the wii version is less "detailed" yes BUT it this imitation that makes the action visisble on the character more.

many peopel whould disagree but I like the wii version more

Top Bottom