ML PES 2020 PC GAME CRASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Ingason

Non-League
17 August 2019
Everytime i go to my team in ML and look at offers for my players, when i scroll all the way down at one player, the game closes and i have to reboot it..

anyone know a fix? ? ?

thanks for the reply, when i do that, i get a reply tho one file failed to validate- and when i start a game it says that the game is unable to load because its a diffrent version, does this have anything to do with the mods, i do have dpfilelist genirator and some sider as well.... :/ im totally lost in this pes pc world.

im using an option file from pes universe, and some siders i found here and maby on pes patch, here are my sider and dpfile.

Attachments

• dpfile mynd.PNG
    dpfile mynd.PNG
    79.8 KB · Views: 82
  • sider2.PNG
    sider2.PNG
    45 KB · Views: 80
im using an option file from pes universe, and some siders i found here and maby on pes patch, here are my sider and dpfile.

Try this:
Close Sider.exe and run the game without Sider like you normally would.
Then tell me if it crashes.

If it does, then the second thing to try is to open DPFileList Generator and uncheck all the boxes of all the mods you're using EXCEPT Konami's DLC which are the first 2. Click on Generate. And run the game without Sider.exe, again.

Then tell me if either one worked.

thanks for the reply, when i do that, i get a reply tho one file failed to validate- and when i start a game it says that the game is unable to load because its a diffrent version, does this have anything to do with the mods, i do have dpfilelist genirator and some sider as well.... :/ im totally lost in this pes pc world.
If it says one file failed to validate try it again.

Without sider it still crashes, and if i change this from DPfile generator this happens... see image

the game only crashes when i go to my ongoing negotations and scroll down to Vinicuis Júnior from Real Madrid,

Attachments

• sider2.PNG
    sider2.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 68
Everytime i go to my team in ML and look at offers for my players, when i scroll all the way down at one player, the game closes and i have to reboot it..

anyone know a fix? ? ?
Do you have any custom made face cpks or using any via sider? If you do, then you have a corrupt face folder that is missing either face.fpk or face.fpkd.

I had this problem when my massive face collection got corrupted during packing.

Bandicam on, scroll down one by one, find player's ID and find his face folder - delete it.

Or some other cpk is corrupt. Unplug all of them and test the same ML scenario.
Then plug in one by one and catch the crashing archive.

when I open pes2020 Master league's negotiations my game always crash....
What can I do to fix this issue????
Pls tell me the solution😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom