My problem with kitserver

VampireMike

Non-League
24 February 2010
I know Juce has given up on kitserver (which is a shame).
But I need help with it because some of the kits either wont load, or cause my game to crash.
I have followed the instructions, put in the recommended kitserver settings, they are in the right folder, the map setting is right, and yet what happens exactly is during the match menu when I select either Chelsea, Stoke or any other teams (it works ok for Man Utd, Liverpool & Aston Villa), the teams kit preview doesn't load, and then I go to close PES2010 by clicking on the X on the top right corner, then the screen goes black because it's not responding, then I click X again and recieve a message saying it's not responding do I wish to close it now? so I click yes.
My laptop is running on Vista btw.
:CONFUSE:
If anyone can help in anyway I'd be greatful.
Thanks.

well I am new to the PES series, I also run Vista but not a laptop, laptops are sometimes a problem with a lot of games, does it run o.k with kitserver unatached ? you also say the kit preview doesn`t load, which would suggest something wrong with either the folder or map.txt, have you tried different option files etc.

well I am new to the PES series, I also run Vista but not a laptop, laptops are sometimes a problem with a lot of games, does it run o.k with kitserver unatached ? you also say the kit preview doesn`t load, which would suggest something wrong with either the folder or map.txt, have you tried different option files etc.

I've only tried the one options file, I'll try another one if I can find one to download & my game does run fine with it unattached.
Arsenals home kit does load, but the away kit doesn't which is odd.

Back
Top Bottom