national teams in Winning Eleven 9

S

superkurt

Guest
Hello,
Could someone tell me which are the new playable national teams in Winning Eleven 9 ? and by the way do you know if the FC Basel is in the game ?
Thanks alot.
 

Glavisted

Premiership
20 July 2005
Lima, Perú
J@s0n88 said:
u mean countries like singapore n thailand? those lousier contries?
Jordan, Turkmenistan, Malaysia, North Korea, Lebanon, Hong Kong, Syria, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Laos, Singapore, Bahrain, Oman, Vietnam, Qatar, Yemen, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Maldives, Kyrgystan, Iraq, Kuwait, Thailand, Indonesia.
 

J@s0n88

League 2
15 September 2003
SINGapore
Wolmisted said:
Jordan, Turkmenistan, Malaysia, North Korea, Lebanon, Hong Kong, Syria, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Laos, Singapore, Bahrain, Oman, Vietnam, Qatar, Yemen, India, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Maldives, Kyrgystan, Iraq, Kuwait, Thailand, Indonesia.

u mean this team are all computer controlled?
 

nazzo

League 1
1 August 2003
Kuwait
Shevchenko 7 said:
Does that mean Kuwait isn't Playable ?? :-s
Its still not clear.

But if there are any new playable Asian teams Kuwait and Uzbeckistan are definatly among them (GW).



(!)If(!)
 

Doubla R

Argentina
13 April 2005
PedroGhidini said:
I think this teams that you'll play against in the Go For 2006 will be secret teams to buy at WE SHOP
Or is that what you want to believe? You can't possibly think that because there hasn't been any clues..
 

nazzo

League 1
1 August 2003
Kuwait
Shevchenko 7 said:
YA, Double R .. no Clues .... :-s

I just hope to have them !!
Remeber the screen shot custom cup with Kuwait's Flag and Uzbeck's?

This is the most confusing pic.

Because in PES5 beta it shows that only 5 (old) Asian Teams are playable.

But in the pic of the custom cup it shows us something else.

But in PES5 pic its a beta and not WE9.

Lets not forget that WE9 include Kirrin cup which is not included in PES5.

So that means their might be some playable Asian teams in WE9 since us Asians play WE and not PES.

But we'll never know till we get the game...I guess.
 
F

filthydani

Guest
How come no one have played the full japanese version of the game yet???????????????? shit
 

J@s0n88

League 2
15 September 2003
SINGapore
i think they are just too lazy to put in those teams... always trying to fucking rip us off... i really want to use singapore to play..
 
filthydani said:
How come no one have played the full japanese version of the game yet???????????????? shit
Because it isnt out yet.

About those non playable teams, i think that's bullshit. Apperently Konami made a database for those teams (stats, faces, height, kits, formation, etc..) so why would only the CPU play with them? It doesn't make any sense. It doesn't take any more diskspace to make them playable for human players. The PES shop is the only reason i can think as well to unlock them.
 

At. NAl

Non-League
6 May 2003
USA, NY
Riggs_Rx said:
Because it isnt out yet.

About those non playable teams, i think that's bullshit. Apperently Konami made a database for those teams (stats, faces, height, kits, formation, etc..) so why would only the CPU play with them? It doesn't make any sense. It doesn't take any more diskspace to make them playable for human players. The PES shop is the only reason i can think as well to unlock them.
You gotta be right !
 

SSJbrolly

League 2
4 August 2003
It was seabass who told those teams will only be available for COM, it's still anyone guess to know if he refered only to the Road To World Cup mode or for the whole game. It will be really pathetic if those teams are in and we can't use them, even though most people don't care about them, if they are in the game they should be playable is as simple as that.
Though I believe that if they are playable it will be on WE only, PES won't have the asian teams I'm quite sure about that.

But so far the only new national team I'm sure it will be playable is Ivory Coast.
 
S

superkurt

Guest
We should now know everything about those hypothetics playable national teams. Famitsu has reviewed the game some days ago. So, some japanese fans should know something about that fucking question. And message to Konami : If those asian teams who are in the Nippon challenge mode aren't playable, you really SUCK !
 
Top Bottom