• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: tinyurl.com/2cjuwyym By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Need a little help...

shando

Boot Maniac
17 March 2005
Chile
Juventus
Hi there.. I just got a PS2 this week and I dunno how to patch the option file to the game.. What do I need to import the option file to the memory card?
Please help me dudes :)

shando

Boot Maniac
17 March 2005
Chile
Juventus
Oh man.. I live in Chile in South America, don't think I can get those here =(
Any other way?

B

benjo

shando said:
Oh man.. I live in Chile in South America, don't think I can get those here =(
Any other way?

Try to find a bin/cue file and burn it on a cd (but you need amoded PS2)

or try to download a patch that includes an updated OF like WEMERICA v3 in PES5/patches (winter transfers updated 31 january 2006)

shando

Boot Maniac
17 March 2005
Chile
Juventus
benjo said:
Try to find a bin/cue file and burn it on a cd (but you need amoded PS2)

or try to download a patch that includes an updated OF like WEMERICA v3 in PES5/patches (winter transfers updated 31 january 2006)
Thanx I can burn it! :D really really thanx! I was so confused about this :lmao:

G

Garnerish

Good luck with that.
I just don't see why you don't do it yourself, I do, but hey.
Maybe i'm just crazy.

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
Garnerish said:
Good luck with that.
I just don't see why you don't do it yourself, I do, but hey.
Maybe i'm just crazy.

What exactly did that contribute? To anything? :-s

Top Bottom