New Kits

The back of the Croatia kit is fucked, plain white, FIFA (and UEFA) hate striped/hooped/chequered kits :x

Just wanted u guys to know this.All of the new nike retro kits are made of the Sphere Dry material.Streamlined and tailored for a better fit.Its like 10 times better than Dri-Fit.Once you worn it,it will feel like a second skin.Sweat escape faster and wouldnt cling onto the material,making it almost dry like the first time you wore it.Space age technology lads...I personally love the Holland Away,Brasil home and USA Home.

Brasil

103889.JPG

103889.RE02.JPG

103889.RE14.JPG

Also noticed that Artmedia Bratislava have ditched their Puma King template worn in the Champions League in favour of an Adidas Ezeiza Pub Team template, looks a dead ringer for the 04/05 PAOK kit!! :lol:

And what the fuck has Loskov got on his head in that pic? :lol: Chunky headbands back in fashion? :lol:

Re: kel the best!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
i love you kel!!!!!:roll: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
you are the best in all!!!! :roll:
thanks kel!!!!
& thanks to ThomasGOAL too :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

now i go to work :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANKS!

:: JJ :: said:
Also noticed that Artmedia Bratislava have ditched their Puma King template worn in the Champions League in favour of an Adidas Ezeiza Pub Team template, looks a dead ringer for the 04/05 PAOK kit!! :lol:

And what the fuck has Loskov got on his head in that pic? :lol: Chunky headbands back in fashion? :lol:

Dam right, im wearing one right now:mrgreen:

Hadjuk is fkg gourgeos! :D

My sources confirmed! Sporting 06/07 kits will be Puma, and not Reebok.

As they said, the new away kit of Sporting will be yellow(??). Strange no? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom