New Screenshots (X360)

thx for screens ! this game is brilliant ! :D amazing !! im looking forward to play it !! :D i cant wait :D

0184.jpg

Shorts are short indeed.

And the fans in the background look like an Impressionistic painting.

It'll play like a dream though. :)

And remember guys, especially those who've found a love for EA and hate for Konami lately, this is Konami's FIRST next gen game. FIFA 07 will be EA's THIRD!

Can you imagine what the THIRD next gen version of PES/WE will look and play like? ;)

airjoca said:

Shorts are short indeed.

And the fans in the background look like an Impressionistic painting.

It'll play like a dream though. :)

[b]And remember guys, especially those who've found a love for EA and hate for Konami lately, this is Konami's FIRST next gen game. FIFA 07 will be EA's THIRD![/b]

Can you imagine what the THIRD next gen version of PES/WE will look and play like? ;)[/QUOTE]

No excuse at all. Look how good Fifa:RTWC looked on 360 and that was EA Sports first next gen game. Its down to pure Konami lazyness. The game doesnt look next-gen at all. It looks like an Xbox game should look.

Fifa:
[img]http://www.electronicarts.nl/images/screenshots/68894-FIFAWC06x360SCRNgameplay2%20(Medium).jpg

Yeah it will be beneath Xbox Live, the only thing is has it been confirmed that the edit mode is a cut down version? e.g. no Kit Editing..

DJ

Because thats an Xbox 360 FIFA Next Gen Screenshot from RTFWC....

he means PES6 for Xbox 360 could probably be ran on an Xbox without too much cutting down of GFX etc....

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Because thats an Xbox 360 FIFA Next Gen Screenshot from RTFWC....

he means PES6 for Xbox 360 could probably be ran on an Xbox without too much cutting down of GFX etc....

DJ

Exactly. I'm sure Pes6 will be fun for a while but it will be the same on the rails shit after a while and you will all see past the "new" graphics.

It looks nothing like next gen. Looks more like LMA manager

Noted said:
No excuse at all. Look how good Fifa:RTWC looked on 360 and that was EA Sports first next gen game. Its down to pure Konami lazyness. The game doesnt look next-gen at all. It looks like an Xbox game should look.

How many teams and players have there been in EA's games? A lot less than in Pro Evo. Even in FIFA07 there will be less than half than in PES6...

That gives them more time to fine tune things like graphics. RTWC, WC06 and FIFA07 has been worked on by different teams in EA. They have more resources.

I'm happy with Konami and Seabass going the Nintendo way. Gameplay first and foremost.

Edit: btw, do you remember the frames per second on RTWC?

Last edited:
Game is improving, but for me Konami waiting for PS3. That version will be different from XBox360 version, and everyone will see real pure football game.

Noted said:
Exactly. I'm sure Pes6 will be fun for a while but it will be the same on the rails shit after a while and you will all see past the "new" graphics.

It looks nothing like next gen. Looks more like LMA manager
I think that last comment is a bit of an exaggeration, it looks a lot better than PES/WE has ever looked before.

As for gameplay, no matter how shit it now looks on PS2 I still play it regularly. I agree the graphics are nothing more than a novelty and will eventually not be a factor as everyone becomes used to them, but the gameplay will be there to fall back on. Something that for all it's impressive visuals, FIFA can't boast.

P.S. before anyone lays into me about how FIFA '07 on 360 is going to topple PES and I can't say that because I've not played it - neither have most of you. I've lost count of how many times I've read the latest FIFA has been 'rebuilt from the ground up', only to find out that whether it's a slight upgrade on the previous version or actually is a rewrite, it's still not got much going for it. I hope you'll excuse my cynicism, but EA have done nothing to install belief in me that they can provide a good FIFA game in previous years and I've no reason to change that view at the moment.

ClassicD said:
P.S. before anyone lays into me about how FIFA '07 on 360 is going to topple PES and I can't say that because I've not played it - neither have most of you. I've lost count of how many times I've read the latest FIFA has been 'rebuilt from the ground up', only to find out that whether it's a slight upgrade on the previous version or actually is a rewrite, it's still not got much going for it. I hope you'll excuse my cynicism, but EA have done nothing to install belief in me that they can provide a good FIFA game in previous years and I've no reason to change that view at the moment.

:applause: Well put.

sikersh said:
thats definitely not old trafford.
]
Well Man United are in their home kit, certain bits of it look a bit like Old Trafford.... Maybe Konami couldnt be arsed to update Old Trafford?

DJ

Bule said:
Game is improving, but for me Konami waiting for PS3. That version will be different from XBox360 version, and everyone will see real pure football game.

It's over a year away before it's even released on the PS3 and it'll be released on the 360 then anyway, there will be no difference between the two - if anything the 360 version should be better as the developers have spent longer with it developing PES6.

Si

0254.jpg

Whats going on with the player models?!

They look awful! Why the super long arms?! Man Im gutted. Konami apparently took an extra year on the 360 to get the most out of it, but these pics look more like a rushed job.

djdoc360 said:
]
Well Man United are in their home kit, certain bits of it look a bit like Old Trafford.... Maybe Konami couldnt be arsed to update Old Trafford?

DJ

I agree Man U are in there home kit, it looks more like Stamford Bridge. God I hope Konami haven't used Chelseas ground for Man U!!!!! Can't have done!!! Why get the kit licence and shove them on Chelseas ground???

It's gotta be Stamford Bridge:

http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/takebou/img_0675.JPG

for me the player models still look better than the EA ones.

And when it comes to motion FIFA is far behind imo (just played WC06 on my 360: the close ups/still screens look great, but in motion it's not even close to WE10)

Adonis said:
0254.jpg

Whats going on with the player models?!

They look awful! Why the super long arms?! Man Im gutted. Konami apparently took an extra year on the 360 to get the most out of it, but these pics look more like a rushed job.

Isn't it more worrying that Saha is out on the right wing where C. Ronaldo should be and O'Shea and Ronaldo are actually jogging about 2 feet apart? Who the freak runs with both arms out in front of them? Both O'Shea and Ronaldo apparently!!!

also is it just me or isn't there any kind of perspective on the "3" of cleber? looks like photoshopped in.

Has anyone posted PS3 screenshots yet... oh thats right.... isnt out yet... whats that? next year?? remortgage what? size of the xbox you say? rip-off joypad and unproven online system? eh?

Lets keep the console bashing to a minimum, because believe me when it comes down to it, ps3 hasnt got a shaky leg to stand on ;)

ANYWAY I think the game looks good.... shorts too short? arms too long? is this pedantic evolution soccer or what? As for FIFA lets wait and see... I hope its as good as it looks, but FIFA RTWC was a pile of shite and the players look as if they had been shrinkwrapped, WC2006 was a bit better - still canadian grass hockey with a helium ball though... they say they have reworked the physics, lets hope so. I sincerely hope that they have fixed the fact that the least 3 or 4 FIFA games have been fun for about 3 hours tops, then they get chucked because they simply dont feel like football when your playing.... Yeah they have the commentary and the looks and the sponsors, but they ALWAYS HAVE HAD. Why is everyone making out like this is the 1st year FIFA looked better than PES? Put your hands up if you play PES for the graphics. Yeah it could look better, sure but considering the xbox version looks practically the same as the vastly inferior (technology wise at least) PS2 version, is this any real surprise?

Back
Top Bottom