• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

New XBOX Live Ranking...

synthesis

Non-League
4 February 2004
Graz, Austria
Does anybody know if Konami comes up with a new Live-Ranking system???
I wrote an email to Konami Europe one month ago but I'ver never heard an answer...We need a ladder system like in Top-Spin" or anything else. The old systems sucks really!

Answers would be much appreciated!!!

THX!

Han

Very senior member
22 December 2001
Holland
I did read on PESfan it will be new, because when losing, points will be subtracted from your score.
It will not be an ELO-ranking I think. From what I have seen is it a bit in between their old system and an ELO-rating system. I repeatedly asked for old and new results scores in the hope to find out how it worked, but I did not get very much info about that.

Last edited:

synthesis

Non-League
4 February 2004
Graz, Austria
First of all thank you very much for your recent answer Han..I think better a mixed system than the same shit from last year.
But I'm hoping so far (and sure all other players too) that Konami will surprise us with a good ranking...

So long

Can't wait to score :D

Han

Very senior member
22 December 2001
Holland
You're welcome. Here in Holland the PS2 versions is already in some shops (I need the Xbox version) so you may get some answers from guys who bought the game today ;)

Top Bottom