Pes 2008 (ps3) demo release ??

gaza1725

Conference
9 June 2003
Hi all does anybody know when the demo is available in stores or if theres going to be one before the full game release.
Thanks
Gaz

the PSN sucks ass. Sony need to get their act together and bring out numerous demo's per week.

At the moment we're lucky to even get ONE demo a week, sometimes none.

It's a joke really. The console is still in it's early stages, this is when the store and stuff should be givin a lot of time and attention and should be updated more frequently with a lot more content as Sony tries to win new customers.

I wouldn't hold out hope for a demo. If they do bring one out, they'll probably do what they did the "The Darkness". release the demo after the game has been out for ages already.

Thats Sony for ya..... aparently the FIFA demo was delayed because of the PS3!

Still no news on a demo with just over a month to go , do you think any of the mags might release one ?

i have just seen on a web site the there may be a pc demo in the pipe line so maybe there will be a ps3 and 360 one? any ways here is what i read.the source of the info i have is at the bottom.

PES 2008 PC Demo On The Way?

Special thanks to Marco Duxx for the heads up on this one. A little poster aimed at the French fans of PES 2008 suggests that a demo for the PC version of the game will be available soon. The text on the article translated reads:

"Very soon download a demonstration of the play on the PC"

Konami have regularly released demo's for the PC versions of PES as it is common industry practice on the PC platform. I'm sure this will get major questions asked about the consoles. As of yet there is no information regarding a demo for PES 2008 on the Playstation Network or Xbox Live. If they are to release one I sincerely hope it's not the version of the demo showcased at Leipzig. Past trends though suggest a demo won't be available. Check this space for further updates.

source

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/

the PSN sucks ass. Sony need to get their act together and bring out numerous demo's per week.

At the moment we're lucky to even get ONE demo a week, sometimes none.

It's a joke really. The console is still in it's early stages, this is when the store and stuff should be givin a lot of time and attention and should be updated more frequently with a lot more content as Sony tries to win new customers.

How on earth do Sony expect people to shell out 400 sponds on a games machine without many games? Your right about the lack of demos, the 360 has something new most weeks, but the PS3 has very little per month. When I bought mine I expected it to be better supported. The 360 games are in a lot of cases better priced too, if the Pes 2008 demo on the PS3 is no better than the 360 I cant see many people rushing out to buy one

How on earth do Sony expect people to shell out 400 sponds on a games machine without many games? Your right about the lack of demos, the 360 has something new most weeks, but the PS3 has very little per month. When I bought mine I expected it to be better supported. The 360 games are in a lot of cases better priced too, if the Pes 2008 demo on the PS3 is no better than the 360 I cant see many people rushing out to buy one

They hope people will shell out, i doubt they expect it with the 360 having alot more available.

Also it could be Konami delaying the demo like EA did with Skate tho they blame Sony.

Nobody knows. Lets hope for next week

Thats were ur wrong pes was made on ps3. ps3 version getting most attention yet sexbox get demo first fuckin european ps store is demo shambles.

Thats were ur wrong pes was made on ps3. ps3 version getting most attention yet sexbox get demo first fuckin european ps store is demo shambles.

Has anyone even confirmed Sony have a demo available?

No know why there was no demo. Maybe due to shite sales of PES6 on 360 the pushed the 360 demo first? Just a thought.

Konami know PS3 owners will buy the game. Will 360 owners when Fifa is out & being enjoyed

And by the way i was anSwering the posters post about selling the PS3 nor PES.

Is it true that game companys are making games for the 360 and then just porting them over to the ps3 because it is easier than making games for blue ray , i really hope not because pes has always been a playstation game in recent years and this will spoil everything i hope it is not true.

the thing that sucks ass is that you have to pay a month for Xbox Live and get the same demos...
+ PSN is getting better and better every week...

The demo has apparently been passed onto Sony, it's just a case of when they upload it... It's the same with the Ratchet + Clank demo, which has been with them for absolutely ages already...

The demo has apparently been passed onto Sony, it's just a case of when they upload it... It's the same with the Ratchet + Clank demo, which has been with them for absolutely ages already...

Its not as simple as that. How do u know if it passed or not?

This really sucks, I'm dying to get my hands on the demo!!

If anyone's interested in PES Forums there is a new Next Gen Pes forum just for PES 2008. One of the admin guys is sitting with his PS3 on all day and wil let us know as soon as the demo hits (if it does!!)

Check it out, see what you think.

http://nextgenpes.proboards56.com/

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom