PES 2008 system requirments RELEASED

Hmm.. it's quite lower than expected.. it means my 8600GT will run PES 2008 cool? I've saved money for 8800GTS in case that 8600GT cannot.. but if it is true, I can use the money for 22" wide monitor :)

Get the 8800GTS OC you wont be dissapointed.

I have ATI Radeon Xpress 200 series will it work with PES 7.

I am currently playing PES 6 with that graphic card though it was never supported. And it works perfectly fine and very fast I hope I have the same experience with Pes 7!

Will PES 7 have the same quality performance as in PES 6?:confused:

Last edited:
wakakakakakakaka

my pc

AMD 4000+
2GB RAM
Geforce 8600GT 256bit 256M

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................

I have ATI Radeon Xpress 200 series will it work with PES 7.

I am currently playing PES 6 with that graphic card though it was never supported. And it works perfectly fine and very fast I hope I have the same experience with Pes 7!

Will PES 7 have the same quality performance as in PES 6?:confused:

doubt it sorry

doubt it sorry

Why would you doubt it when I have all the requirements that match, 3.06 GHz

1024 RAM

64 RAM VIDO card

XP Media center Edition

All that im missing is that my graphic card isn't supported in the list. As fas as my experience with PES 6 has been great with this graphic card and everything displays correctly.
And I Believe PES 2008 will be similer with PES 6 so why wouldn't it work smoothly?
My 4 yr old laptop works with it :lol: I will be surprised if my 9 month old computer won't work with it :dwarf:

Which do you reckon would be better for this game?

PROCESSOR AMD® Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic - English
MONITOR Monitor Not included
MEMORY 1024MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x512]
HARD DRIVE 160GB (7200rpm) Serial ATA Hard Drive with 8MB DataBurst™ cache
GRAPHICS CARD Integrated nVidia® GeForce® 6150 LE graphics
OPTICAL DRIVE 16x DVD +/- RW Drive

Processor (CPU)

INTEL® CELERON® 430 (1.80GHz) 800MHz FSB/HTT/512KB L2 Cache

Memory (RAM)

2048 MB CORSAIR DDR2 667MHz - LIFETIME WARRANTY! (2x1GB)

Motherboard

ASUS® P5VD2-VM: DDR2, S-ATA II, 1 x PCI-E x16, 2 PCI, etc

Operating System

WINDOWS® XP Home (inc. Genuine CD & License) (£59)

USB Options

6 x USB 2.0 PORTS (4 REAR + 2 FRONT) AS STANDARD

Memory - 1st Hard Disk

250GB SERIAL ATA II HARD DRIVE WITH 8MB CACHE (7200rpm)

2nd Hard Disk

NONE

RAID (HDD 1 & 2)

NONE

1st CD/DVD Drive

20x DVD±RW/RAM/Dual Layer + Lightscribe (48 x CD-RW) (£16)

2nd CD/DVD Drive

NONE

Graphics Card

128MB GEFORCE 7200GS PCI Express + DVI + TV-OUT

2nd Graphics Card

NONE

Sound Card

Sound Blaster® Audigy® SE with 7.1 Surround Sound: £15

Modem

NONE, I WILL BE USING BROADBAND

Network Facilities

ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT

Memory Card Reader

INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (READS XD, MS, CF, SD, etc)

Hey guys do u think i can play PES2008 with these specs :

Geforce FX 5500 256mb
1 Gig of RAM
CPU Intel 2.8 Full cache
Modeboard I will Gold-xxxxxx (Idonnow x ones :D)

I wanna upgrade it but lack of money this period and wanna now if i can run with these specs ?!

Aaron C : I would go for the second one, as it has a dedicated video vard and 2 gigs of RAM :)

linkin_park : I think that would be OK, although that video card is outdated.

OK after doing some hunting around I have come up with either of these 2. They are both Intel:

Processor (CPU)

INTEL® Pentium® DualCore E2140 (1.60GHz)800MHz FSB/1MB L2 Cache

Memory (RAM)

Motherboard

Operating System

USB Options

Memory - 1st Hard Disk

1st CD/DVD Drive

Graphics Card

256MB GEFORCE 8600GT PCI Express + DVI + TV-OUT

Sound Card

6 Channel SoundMAX High Definition Audio (Standard on P5VD2-VM)

Network Facilities

Memory Card Reader

£412 all In

Processor (CPU)

INTEL® Pentium® DualCore E2160 (1.80GHz)800MHz FSB/1MB L2 Cache

Memory (RAM)

Motherboard

Operating System

USB Options

Memory - 1st Hard Disk

1st CD/DVD Drive

Graphics Card

512MB GEFORCE 8600GT PCI Express + DVI + TV-OUT

Sound Card

6 Channel SoundMAX High Definition Audio (Standard on P5VD2-VM)

Network Facilities

Memory Card Reader

£438 all In

I'd say the 2nd is probably the one to go for eh?

Just wanted to ask if the ATI Radeon X1300 Pro will be good enough for new game pes2008.I know this aint best cards but i think it should play reasonably well.I hope i get reply to this cause my main pc is a laptop with a intel graphics card in which aint gunna cut it this time.Plays PES6 fine though even on Windows Vista though.

Like i said i know this card aint the best but considering the crappy intel extreme s**t in me laptop this is damn sight lot better lol

Oh yeah will there be a demo?

Last edited:
will be playing it on a laptop

dual core, 1.8*2, 1 gb ram, 256 intel graphics.

so, will it...??

Yes it will work on the laptop though you might have graphical corruptions such as the heads face disapearring hands displayed in the form of spikes that look like knifes. colours missing from certain areas.:twisted:
But im sure it will definetly work smooth and fast:)

Yes it will work on the laptop though you might have graphical corruptions such as the heads face disapearring hands displayed in the form of spikes that look like knifes. colours missing from certain areas.:twisted:
But im sure it will definetly work smooth and fast:)

hehehe!!:lol:

thanks anyway mate!

Why would you doubt it when I have all the requirements that match, 3.06 GHz

1024 RAM

64 RAM VIDO card

XP Media center Edition

All that im missing is that my graphic card isn't supported in the list. As fas as my experience with PES 6 has been great with this graphic card and everything displays correctly.
And I Believe PES 2008 will be similer with PES 6 so why wouldn't it work smoothly?
My 4 yr old laptop works with it :lol: I will be surprised if my 9 month old computer won't work with it :dwarf:

Pes 2008 is going to be a lot more demanding on your video card this year, there are going to be lighting effects, and higher resolution textures, the reason PES6 ran so well on that spec, is because its based on a 5 year old engine, and reqires hardly any power to run it, this year it will be different.

I have a 3Ghz Hyperthreading machine, but with an ati radeon 9800pro 128mb videocard.
This card does not support pixel shader 3.0 so i am thinking to buy a Sapphire ATI X1950Pro 512MB AGP.
Because i don't have PCI-E and this card costs 150 euros i think it is a good deal.
Otherwise i'll have too buy a new motherboard that is supporting PCI-E, eventually will cost me a lot more than this way. What do you guys think the best thing to do is?

Pes 2008 is going to be a lot more demanding on your video card this year, there are going to be lighting effects, and higher resolution textures, the reason PES6 ran so well on that spec, is because its based on a 5 year old engine, and reqires hardly any power to run it, this year it will be different.

I doubt how different it's going to be because fifa series are almost the same every year.
But I have Hardware and Lighting in my computer with more than enough ram. I have 3.06 Ghz.
Maybe if there is a DEMO of the game I could test it and see whether it will work. But I think it will run fast atleast on LOW resolution. If PES don't work I can buy fifa 08 instead:roll:

I doubt how different it's going to be because fifa series are almost the same every year.
But I have Hardware and Lighting in my computer with more than enough ram. I have 3.06 Ghz.
Maybe if there is a DEMO of the game I could test it and see whether it will work. But I think it will run fast atleast on LOW resolution. If PES don't work I can buy fifa 08 instead:roll:

Basically m8 you have onboard graphics, it isnt going to be able to run pes08 very well, because this years game is based on the nextgen engine, which is going to need a powerful pc with a desent graphics card to run it, unlike the last 4 versions which have been based on the ps2 engine which didnt require a powerful PC to run it properly.

When it comes to games on a PC all that matters is the graphics card, you could have a 8Ghz processor, and it will still run shite unless you have a desent graphics card with a desent amount of memory on it.

i just bought my core2duo 2.13 2GB RAM n nvidia 8600GTS three days ago...and im gonna enjoy playin' PES 2008!!!

(btw, i strongly recommend da 8600gts, great card for a great price!)

so, the GeForce 8 series aren't supported? :(
Shit! I was just getting ready to order a 8800 GTS :( :cry:
well.. ANY geForce 8 graphic card should run the game I suppose, there's no point in not doing it.

maybe it won't be listed, but it will run it.. don't know if this is the case, but actually my rFactor ran better on my old x800 than on my new 8600GTS. but, even if rFactor was released way earlier the launch of geForce 8 series, it DOES run.

so, don't worry. I'll be in your same condition anyway :P

my pc

AMD 4000+
2GB RAM
Geforce 8600GT 256bit 256M
I should seriously consider buying another GB of RAM then.

at the moment, I can see RAM as the main weakness of my PC.
cpu: Athlon X2 4200+
memory: 1GB RAM ($h!t, still DDR400..)
video card: GeForce 8600GT
free HD space: 10 times more than needed

the question is: should my oppponents be able to play smoothly considering that I have a 320Kbps upload bandwidth? I know the online experience won't be worth, but I'm just looking forward..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom