PES 2013 Video Thread

Agree Ricky game looks very cool, commentary and appearance are so cool.

I wonder what is the limit for poor PS3 console users like me? I have applied a cool PES 2013 option file that added more stadiums and latest strips. Can I change things like commentary, chants, screen colors, etc.?

Cheers!

Agree Ricky game looks very cool, commentary and appearance are so cool.

I wonder what is the limit for poor PS3 console users like me? I have applied a cool PES 2013 option file that added more stadiums and latest strips. Can I change things like commentary, chants, screen colors, etc.?

Cheers!

Observer - unfortunately option files that change kits and add stadiums are about as good as it gets for us PS3 gamers.
To change stuff like commentary, scoreboard overlays, turf, camera angles etc you have to be playing on the PC version as it requires modding of the game files.

YouTube - PES2013 bizzare triangle love :p (barca tiki taka possession, mostly 0 pass support assistance)

disclosure:

0:00 - 0:37 (goal 1-4), 1:27 - 1:36 (goal 10) = 1 pass support assistance

0:38 - 1:26 (goal 5-9), 1:36 - 3:49 (goal 11-24) = 0 pass support assistance

Mostly online goals. Otherwise superstar. Close to no use of speed button.

Nice play mate! :) Maybe just a tip, though it's really more of a preference, I think replays look nicer when you hide the replay menu with select. :)

Also, what's the music you used for the video?

Is it possible to turn this off on PS3? I tried a bit but had no idea how.

The song is Nils Frahm - Si (Plasma Rüby Remix)
-> https://soundcloud.com/xlr8r/nils-frahm-si-plasma-r-by

I think so yes, it's a while ago since I played PES on PS3, but should be by pressing the Select button if I remember correctly.

Ah, the style sounded familiar, I know Nils Frahm but not this one yet, thanks a lot! :)

I have started a ML save on Superstar difficulty with Norwich. Going to record and edit each match to ca 5 min per video, and in every video I chose a "moment of the game", which can be a great save, the best goal, an important tackle or whatever. Bare with me, a lot of the games early on have been hard :P But I'm really enjoying this save, hope to get some viewers on here, got a couple of people over at PESFAN following the series.

FIXTURE 1 vs MAN UTD
YouTube - PES 13 Master League-Norwich City vs Manchester United

FIXTURE 2 vs ASTON VILLA
YouTube - PES 13 Master League-Norwich City vs Aston Villa

FIXTURE 3 vs TOTTENHAM
YouTube - PES 13 Master League - Norwich City vs Tottenham

I have started a ML save on Superstar difficulty with Norwich. Going to record and edit each match to ca 5 min per video, and in every video I chose a "moment of the game", which can be a great save, the best goal, an important tackle or whatever. Bare with me, a lot of the games early on have been hard :P But I'm really enjoying this save, hope to get some viewers on here, got a couple of people over at PESFAN following the series.

FIXTURE 1 vs MAN UTD
YouTube - PES 13 Master League-Norwich City vs Manchester United

FIXTURE 2 vs ASTON VILLA
YouTube - PES 13 Master League-Norwich City vs Aston Villa

FIXTURE 3 vs TOTTENHAM
YouTube - PES 13 Master League - Norwich City vs Tottenham

Great editing mate! Love it, I'm kind of jealous of how you're able to have enough patience to do all that, the result is awesome. The 'Moment of the Match' feature is nice as well, a nice extra. However like said in some comment there, some voice-over might be nice. :)

Also I like the music! Could you tell me what music you used in these videos? :)

Thank you for the nice feedback, I really appreciate it! :)) Since it seems to be popular, I'm going to do voice over commentary on cup matches to begin with, it should be up on monday. As for the music, I'll PM you the youtube links tomorrow :))

Back
Top Bottom