PES 2014 Appreciation Thread

hi guys, there's anyone who knows how to convert stats from pes21 to pes14? i mean the correlation of them

i made this on my own but maybe someone can help me

1685625785170.png

am i correct? any ideas on tenacity stat?

ps. this is related to a project that i have with a friend so, maybe some help of stats genius will be useful :)

hi guys, there's anyone who knows how to convert stats from pes21 to pes14? i mean the correlation of them

i made this on my own but maybe someone can help me

View attachment 218644

am i correct? any ideas on tenacity stat?

ps. this is related to a project that i have with a friend so, maybe some help of stats genius will be useful :)
Well not sure for tenacity, but can tell what i do in reverse, creating PES 2014 players in PES 2021, regarding the missing stats. Keep in mind everything is in theory and experimental.

I use values from the combined abilities stats, which from my understanding are just combination values of 2 or more of the traditional stats.

For Tight Possession, i use the Ball Retention. For Aggression i use Intercepting.

For Balance and Physical Contact, this gets tricky here, physical contact is how syrong is the player when colliding, Balance in new PES is how player keeps his balance, after a collision.

For Physical Contact, i use the average summary of Physical Strength from combined abilities+ Body Balance from Stats, divided by 2.

For Balance, i use Elusiveness from Combined Stats+ Body Balance from stats, again divided by 2.

Keep in mind that Combined Stats are already calculations of other stats already, so maybe my formula is pointless sometimes 😂

Now on Tenacity, this stat is too mental for 2020 and 2021, and we already know that devs hate mentality-related stats and RNG.

Well not sure for tenacity, but can tell what i do in reverse, creating PES 2014 players in PES 2021, regarding the missing stats. Keep in mind everything is in theory and experimental.

I use values from the combined abilities stats, which from my understanding are just combination values of 2 or more of the traditional stats.

For Tight Possession, i use the Ball Retention. For Aggression i use Intercepting.

For Balance and Physical Contact, this gets tricky here, physical contact is how syrong is the player when colliding, Balance in new PES is how player keeps his balance, after a collision.

For Physical Contact, i use the average summary of Physical Strength from combined abilities+ Body Balance from Stats, divided by 2.

For Balance, i use Elusiveness from Combined Stats+ Body Balance from stats, again divided by 2.

Keep in mind that Combined Stats are already calculations of other stats already, so maybe my formula is pointless sometimes 😂

Now on Tenacity, this stat is too mental for 2020 and 2021, and we already know that devs hate mentality-related stats and RNG.

Could it be useful, as for combined stats there was a break down of the formula here

https://implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2014/Abilities

I just tried it, don't remember trying it much before, it plays pretty good to me.
it plays good yes, however i get a lot of possession on superstar diff, playing lebanon vs saudi arabic friendly match, but i can only score 1 goal, assisted and 1 bar assist passing

it plays good yes, however i get a lot of possession on superstar diff, playing lebanon vs saudi arabic friendly match, but i can only score 1 goal, assisted and 1 bar assist passing
I've not played it enough. I guess that's what people maybe hate about it? The fact it's too difficult to get away from defenders and get good shots off.

After DL pes 13 and not really getting the switch to work properly when wanting a different D2 league than BL2 i decided to boot up my PES 2014 instead,
Its the version with firepatch 1.4.1 and its looking pretty good and playing really good, a bit of lag but not that much tbh.
I have a ML with San Lorenzo and its the most fun ive had in a long time playing a football game,
Really recommend this game if wanting something between an old and a new game,
Very underated game, flaws yes, like every game but ai plays good and its a pretty tough game as well

First time im playing the pes broadcast cam, thats quite the challenge but really fun
15 min Pro diff 1 bar pass assist gives this some challenge since my PES gaming is rusty, also makes the cpu pretty life like and non robotic

My only issue with PES 2014 is the bare-bones ML. It seems like it is, play game, play next game, etc.. Very little in terms of other features, even if it's screenshots and or quotes from the players, which I think adds quite a lot to the experience!

But other than that, it is a very entertaining game. I like the ball physics and the heaviness of the players!

Basically, on the pitch it is solid, off the pitch it feels like a beta version. So it's two different worlds in one game basically.

Last edited:
I've been searching the internet and found several mods for pes 2014 for ps2, I never imagined that pes 2014 for ps2 existed I thought the last one was pers 2008, but I noticed that the game is very good and the AI is one of the best I've seen so far today, has anyone else played pes 2014 for ps2 and what did you think?

I think it would be awesome if weather (at least overcast and rain) could be modded into PES 2014. I read in Jenkey's old thread that weather was planned to be added to his tool back in the day.

Of course, I know Jenkey is not around the forum and hasn't been for a while, but this is encouraging, because it means that weather can probably be modded in.. Perhaps modders wouldn't be interested in modding an older title like PES 2014, but one can hope. Rain and overcast would add so much to this game. :)

I think it would be awesome if weather (at least overcast and rain) could be modded into PES 2014. I read in Jenkey's old thread that weather was planned to be added to his tool back in the day.

Of course, I know Jenkey is not around the forum and hasn't been for a while, but this is encouraging, because it means that weather can probably be modded in.. Perhaps modders wouldn't be interested in modding an older title like PES 2014, but one can hope. Rain and overcast would add so much to this game. :)
If, id play this PES all the time

Does anyone still have PESEdit patch that has the 2013/14 kits instead of 14/15 kits? I only have backup of the last update which changes the kits to newer seasons.

in case you all having problem starting the game, try these it works for me superbly:
1. turn iff anti virus before installing the game.
2. after finish installed the game, add it to anti virus exclusion list.
3. move download folder from ':C>program data>konami>pes 2014' to game exe directory.
4. at game exe icon, right click>properties>compatibility>run game using compatibilty wondows 8 :).

i managed to play the game with the latest version 1.16 & datapack 7.0 with file loader 1.2.9 running efficiently:

Back
Top Bottom