PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somehow referee's logic is tied to the camera settings, than god save PES 2020. They need to dump their codebase and start over again.
There's people that think edit files affect gameplay too.

I absolutely don't believe them but that's a different story.

I'll be happy if PES 2020 had the Fifa broadcast camera angle. Really great to play that way and looks super authentic. Another great option for a broadcast camera is to have it much lower. If you see Bournemouth's stadium on broadcast it has a low angle and looks brilliant.

The system for creating stadiums is the same as it was in the old-gen, and lightening will be no different from a country to another for example.
That's not really true, the lighting in FIFA is not tied to the stadium, but to the home team instead. You can easily see that when using teams from Norway for example. In the summer, the sun is still there even at 10pm, while it's always dark in the winter. This applies to all stadiums, which makes sense at least for the generic ones. For the licensed stadiums, maybe not so much...

Something's not right with lighting in Bundesliga on Fifa. All looks a bit washed out slightly wheras in EPL is nice, lush green pitches. Tried in generic and real stadiums.

Something's not right with lighting in Bundesliga on Fifa. All looks a bit washed out slightly wheras in EPL is nice, lush green pitches. Tried in generic and real stadiums.

First of all, this is the PES forum.
But anyways... are you on PC or consoles?.

Yeah Bundesliga,La Liga and some Serie A turfs look pathetic and dead in Fifa while Premier League ones look much better more alive and more green with better lighting.I don't know why they do this shit.So that every league looks different i suppose and give a different feel,but i've never seen on tv such a washed out pitch in a Bundesliga or La Liga match.
At least for pc it's fixable if you add a specific line to locale.ini.Then you have default lighting and better colours for all stadiums,more green and beautiful like the Premier League ones.
But it's a shame that console players are forced to play in these washed out shit colours and lighting.
It looks like a World War 2 pitch when i see it lol.
This is because of Frostbite also.I don't remember this issue being there with Ignite or at least not to this extreme degree.

If we talk about Rumours.. .some France guy in the twiter talk about " testing " PES 2020 in E3. I don't understand franche so... I think this is clickbait
2019-05-27-2.png

His youtube video was having most of the likes, but what I saw he just promote some selfie sticks, hats and shit like that :D

From this French guy, apparently the efootball.pro league add ten new clubs teams (6 currently C Barcelona, Monaco, Nantes, Celtic, Schalke and Boavista) like South American clubs, Inter, Liverpool and one Bundesliga club, the guy says Bayern Munchen because is partern in PES 2015 :ANX:
The same guy think Juventus licenced back and Ronaldo on the PES 2020 cover.

Last edited:
For me all that is speculation and click-baiting videos. We are waiting for news about PES and what is the better time NOW to make videos like that to collecting click and views.

For me all that is speculation and click-baiting videos. We are waiting for news about PES and what is the better time NOW to make videos like that to collecting click and views.
Yes for me too, but this guy (Sofian le Geek) and Luthor go to Los Angeles for the E3 with Konami France !

The Brazil serie A+B are good from content perspective, but from editing POV with the way of Live Update + the weird license function = a complete nightmare.
The one and only good sign this year was, maybe the got a tiny slow lesson, that except for the first day LU, they didn’t touch anything besides removing players that moved to official EU teams. This results to save us from new duplicate and tripled players, but with a cost of every roster reverting to June~August rosters in real life terms.
I hope they detach it from any LiveUpdate after update 1.01, or else it will be a rinse and repeat until May of 2020.

I didn't know there's a 2020 rumors thread. Not only that, it's 25 pages deep :LOL:

Its an eye-opener. Despite a poor product on release that did not match up to the hype last year we still have a hype generated for the next iteration.

The guys who are doing the hyping up on youtube etc either lack experience, intelligence or are profiting in some way themselves.

The experienced will (or should) wait for the product to release and make judgment after that.

From this French guy, apparently the efootball.pro league add ten new clubs teams (6 currently C Barcelona, Monaco, Nantes, Celtic, Schalke and Boavista) like South American clubs, Inter, Liverpool and one Bundesliga club, the guy says Bayern Munchen because is partern in PES 2015 :ANX:
The same guy think Juventus licenced back and Ronaldo on the PES 2020 cover.

Messi in new Barça kit. Seems the ‚premium partnership‘ continues. Hmhh. Bayern as licenced team would be nice for me, though.

This is why i think it's better that Adam doesn't tweet anything Pes related without facts backing his claims

Adam's idea of incredible is way too different from mine. Last year they hyped customized league presentation in Master League and in the end it was the dumb 2*2 pixels competition logo showing in scoreboard. Such a huge effort it must have costed them to introduce this groundbreaking new feature.

He still doesn't understand.

When people will be disappointed (because i'm 100% certain that he is overhyping as usual) this will turn against them.

Last edited:
I think it's crazy that the game is likely to be out in a 3 months yet there are no announcements other than rumours of Universitario and Botafogo being in the game. If they have new leagues/teams confirmed I'd love to hear about it, if there aren't any I'll just stick with PES 19 :-P

That said, I play offline so I doubt there'll be much new for this year - I would happily be wrong though.

Out of interest (and I get this is a rumours board), what sort of leagues/teams would everyone like to see? I wouldn't even count EPL,Bundesliga, MLS etc. as there obviously not going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom