PES 2020 Rumours Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Konami's gonna do anything more than a special edition with the license.
Bayern would be a good one to gain as it saves creation, although it could mean a loss of a German team in exchange. Who knows, it's all to play for at this stage as far as we all know.

I can't see them switching engines a year before the new consoles come out. Would be a weird decision.
Sounds like PR BS for me.
Remember the Fox Engine start on PS3 with PES 2014
We know Konami already work on Unreal Engine for the mobile version and next-gen version (or different engine), maybe this version are already very advanced and work perfectly on current gen, maybe, it's just speculation.

Better than the successors for me.

Pes 2014 is not better than Pes 2015.

Pes 2014 in theory was the future of football,ideas were cool, but the results were a disaster.

But we are talking about something that has 0,01% chance to happen.

Last edited:
Remember the Fox Engine start on PS3 with PES 2014
We know Konami already work on Unreal Engine for the mobile version and next-gen version (or different engine), maybe this version are already very advanced and work perfectly on current gen, maybe, it's just speculation.
„We already know” Source please for new engine for next gen?

Last edited:
Staying silent and allowing new engine rumours to spread could mean Konami have shot themselves in the foot, because a run of the mill update to 2019 still using Fox will likely not be well received.

„We already know” Source please for new engine for next gen?
I don't find but it's in Hosoda interview few months ago, says Fox Engine are really limited now and think change the engine for the next-gen consoles.

And Micforost announce that Next Gen Xbox will come on Holidays of 2020, that means next FIFA and PES will be next-gen, even in the announce video was showing football game for 2-3 sec

Man Utd confirmed ? I think yes

same pattern :
05-adidas-home-product-only-2.jpg

No source. Please provide.
It doesn’t do any good posting these pics without a source or official approval of any kind!
Just saying. Not hating. Bro.
:)
It's was posted in twitter with #PES2020 so... this is the rummor topic, it's looking pretty much like a rumor to me, but can be fake of course. It's not official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom