Pes 5 what you want?

Keepers kicking

Better control of quality from keepers kicking.

Keepers to be quicker to release ball after making save, Option of picking player to aim for when kicking with keeper. and different stlyes of kicking from keeper low driving drop kick not just stupid up and unders which are so annoying, i think kahn does them all the time.

also longer thow outs from keeper

Quicker movement from throwers including long throw.

Nick Cave said:
Well I think we've all asked and listed just about everything and I can't for the life in me think why Konami don't take six or so months out.. check out forums and sites like this list every single thing posted, sit down go through them all and put the best ones if not just about all of them into the game!!! Take out some of the useless stat chaff... that's just fluff anyway, to fit it in and bring out a real game that has taken a big/real step forward not just a small stagger here and there!!!

why don't they do this........oh yes coz why bring out a leap forward when Joe public will buy two or three steps instead.. Keerrrrchhinnng $$$

Okay moan over.... just had my (as yet unused and un patched) WE8LE given to charity this along with all my back copies of PES and WE, plus allot of cd's lp's and a whole heap of stuff I’m too sad to think about by my partner while I was away..... got back to find she'd made some space in the spare room by getting rid of my one and only filing cabinet in there (she has 2) to put in a wardrobe for her winter coats!!! @@*&$%*=* She said she thought I didn't use them anymore!!!

Sorry for that had to get it out it's been eating me up all weekend!! forgive!!

maybe the person that started this thread secretly works for konami and is gathering ideas from us all to help imrpove and make a better pro evo :)

different goal net types - i.e. stantion(?), different styles etc. I know most stadiums have the box-nets nowadays but surely it would be nice to have this option as a customisable feature on the stadiums.

lower leagues - as mentioned there is plenty of space on the DVD and i wouldn't mind the release being put back a couple of months so that there were more clubs.

purely cosmetic i know and i agree with most of the gameplay enhancements mentioned.

Well You Have Said it all guy's But All Of You Are moaning about the master leage and how it should be improved and you all want more clubs

but if you give it a good thinking thair is already an icon on the main menu called league so why insted of playing a masters leage with diffrient clubs we play a certain league with a transfer's cabapility's and so on and insted of the master league thay put a dribbling mode where two players face each other in a small pitch and small nets and you have to get past your opponent to get a goal that one would be nice or make an indoor match menu like the original one but with only indoor pitch and players and teams etc.

and when i say dribbling i mean dribbling not like the current one and far more improved like thay shuold search all over the world and see dribbles and asign them to thair players i mean not every one can do ronaldiho move and it should be editable so we can assign it so a player can do a normal dribbling and he has a segnature move and it use's a diffrent button

and please make the pc version has it's own featur's i mean yo can't possibly imagine that pes4 on pc is the same on ps2

if you reached the limit's of ps2 why do you limit the pc version which has no limits with it. am i right?

at last pes on pc is good and some people say even great but we want it exellant i hope you hear

Last edited:
it would be nice if the gameplay on pc is like on ps2. we8i on pc is not as fast and good as on ps2 !!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT !!!

i have some interesting additions:

1-Improve freekicks shooting
2-Improve goalie movements and animations, they seem to slide, adn when they dive they look akward when scored on, check teh replays
3-When im on a 3 on 1 for example, and im tackled, the screen goes black and i take the freekick and eveyrthing reseted, the whoel defecne is back, how nice would it be for me to place the ball right away and play it, know what i ean
4- no lag online mode with tourneys
5-Referee Mode :D We can be the ref for a game, whistel plays, hando ut cards, call penalties, then we get a score at the end to see how good we did :)

100% LICENCING
i want to see CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, not WEFA league!!
go konami go
take fifa out of existence

you should be able to download lower league teams from ps2 online. ie download cowdenbeath fc strip and team. then you would only have to use the ones you wanted to put in i.e. two free slots or something.

Some unrigged referees. Referees are horrible in PES4.
SEVERAL SEVERAL SEVERAL times i have rooney running with the ball and defenders chasing after him, noone infront of him, only keeper to beat, on the edge of the box defender wacks him from the back and he falls over, and when i say edge of the box i mean ON THE LINE, never ever get a penalty, always a free kick, and also defender never gets carded, it should be a red card for a proffessional foul but nup, no card, and this has happened many many times.

jonno33 said:
2. Sometimes it feels like the current game plays on rails, ie, no matter what you do, if the computer wants to score, the computer will damn score! Get rid of this.
yeah feels so good to see, that I DON't only imagine that fact :roll:
so every ball I touch, tackle, shoot or clear goes to opponent's feet.
it's some mo'fuggin thing.

but hey! I read that we9 has SNOW conditions yeah! orange ball etc. AND you can see player's breath in cold days! that's some nice (small, but fine) features, eh? :D

yes jonno and king h,the scripting can be quite awful at times(last 5 mins especially)
ONLINE on ps2,please!!!!
its a great game,but no online makes tommy a sad,sad individual.
(I wish I was in japan)
keep the general gameplay from we8le(imo,its quite superb).
People who suggest better graphics,sorry,it ain't gonna happen,not until next gen consoles I'm afraid.Especially on ps2,seabass already confirmed that the ps2 version is as tweaked as possible(hence,slowdown on occasions).

Last edited:
hey, I've heard about some "Memorial Match" mode. Does anyone know what you can play in that mode?
could it be my beloved "Scenarios" mode of the ISS games?
I always wished, that konami puts that mode back in pes games!!

Unlimited boots, one for each player
Indexed players, one player one number, a folder in which you can insert unlimited boot files with a reference name (boot_0001, boot_0002...) and assign, through in-game editor and external editors, a boot to the players you want

I want 0% licensing. I want Konami to not waste a cent on it. I play on a PC. I have 40Gb of empty space, so I want the ability to make 900 teams. MLS, Brazilian, Ukrainian, etc. All the leagues should be able to be on there. But even if only 100 teams ship with the game, I want the ability to add as many as I want. That's why we have guys like The Wolf. Patching is what makes this game awesome. And since we have to patch it anyway, due to <100% licensing, why have any licenses?

rexrex said:
I want 0% licensing. I want Konami to not waste a cent on it. I play on a PC. I have 40Gb of empty space, so I want the ability to make 900 teams. MLS, Brazilian, Ukrainian, etc. All the leagues should be able to be on there. But even if only 100 teams ship with the game, I want the ability to add as many as I want. That's why we have guys like The Wolf. Patching is what makes this game awesome. And since we have to patch it anyway, due to <100% licensing, why have any licenses?
playstation gamers?? and there are not ONLY console gamers who can apply and burn a patch to ps2.
but unfortunately the patchers and editing tool makers alwys shit on the console people. like "pes to oedit converter" that thing only works for pc.

hi, i'm new to this forum and let me say that has been very good to see how well all pes matters are discussed here.

regarding this topic i would like to point out a few aspects that i think a game such as PES5 should have:

1.More intelligent keepers: it makes me mad when in a tie game my GK suffers a shot from 30 meters and watches the ball pass right by him at 5km/h.

2.More severe referees: cause sometimes when i try to counter-attack the CPU makes cirurgical faults to stop the transition offense and not even a card is showned.

3.Realistic shots: the ability to shot with more curling, we see greatest goals scored not in power but by putting a nice effect on the ball.

4.Better tackling, more diverse, more efficient.

5.Realistic dribbling: dribbles according to players skill and creativity.

6.More AI on the CPU D : its easy to get trough CPU just by making an inversion of dribble.

7.First touch ability (one of the few good things in FIFA)

8.More controlled free kicks (another...)

9.A "player run" button (the last)

10.Possibilty to simulate training in the ML: it gets really boring to repeat the same exercices with all players,but its the best way to get them developed.

These are a few topics that i would like to see covered in the fifth version of PES.i didnt mencion the obvious: better graphics,animations.more licenses,better menu visual,online gaming...

players be able to do tricks with both feets, like moving ball from right to left ... and etc

curling and improved penalties

FilCoelho said:
7.First touch ability (one of the few good things in FIFA)
ok this is off topic, but...
could you please explain, what the hell IS this "first touch system" of fifa games? I just CAN'T get what it does. :roll:

why cant they make an indoor field is it that hard...thats the ONLY thing I want!
everything else is perfect!

the first touch in fifa is the ability to touch the right analog stick in the direction you want your player to direct the ball at the exact moment he receives it.For example if your at the edge of the box with a defender at your back, if you move the analog stick left (before you touch the ball) the player would direct the ball to his left, leaving the defender beaten.

so you mean like "one touch" directing? normally in futbol people say one touch. hehe could it be that they made a mistake? after someone in fifa's team called it "1 touch" and they understood "1. touch" ? hehe... hmm
but I CAN direct the ball in each position I want. It's extremli some "profi" skill if you can use the right analog stick in pes. it's very diffiicult to use it, but ones you learn it, it's the most useful thing in pes!
with right analog stick I can make normal passes(high with L1), through passes(high with L1), shots (high with L1). and direct the ball.
pes made the most perfect thing in soccer games ever, with their right analog stick controls (I dunno, why they don't say that as some of their features??).
coz the right stick is EXACTLY the perfect conversion of foot technique from real soccer, to finger technic for console soccer! it's like this: with a nice finger technique you can do nearly everything with the ball. just like---> with a nice feet technique you can do nearly everything with the ball. got it? :)

hmm I should open a hole thread for this right stick control of pes, so that more people have something from this. :P

Back
Top Bottom