• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

PES Series

J

j4yc3e

I'm interested in how other people would place the 5 games in order of how good they are.

My order would be...

1. PES 5
2. PES 3
3. PES 4
4. PES 2
5. PES

what do you guys think?

oohh and also if you want to chat/reminisce about the pes series you could do that in here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceobar

Tyneside Amateur League
3 September 2003
Phoenix - unfortantely
Watford FC
hmm good question and one i cant decide on as i enjoy them all so here is my order

1. any proevo/winning eleven game
last place. any fifa game

i actually found my old super nintendo the other day and played a game of international superstar soccer - which is still better than the most current fifa title

Clockender

is back...but for how long?
27 November 2001
East Lower, Block 13
Arsenal FC
OK:

PES5
PES4
PES
PES2
PES3

I am in a minority whereby I didn't like PES3!

Going back further, I still have ISS Pro Evo 2 on PSOne, which I dig out every now and again for a match. I still think its gameplay is sublime and was well ahead of its time when it was released.

Top Bottom