PES vs. FIFA - Fanboy Fight Thread......

If PES2009 improved the areas I want the game to improve, adds a really solid fleshed out fantasia mode, I would (in the words of one Kevin Keegan), love it, fucking love it really I would :)

This year there is one king, and that king is Fifa08 next gen :)

If PES2009 improved the areas I want the game to improve, adds a really solid fleshed out fantasia mode, I

Are you sure you want a

7.jpg

Mode?

:lmao:

Last edited:
Can we just have a big :lol: To all those deluded fools who thought the PS3 version was gonna be "Superior" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WTF are you talking about..?? PS3 is lead SKU bra.. the code was built from the groudup for the PS3.. even though some how the same code was already on the PS2 for years and the 360 before it.. trust me though... ThomasGoal told me so! I bought my PS3 because of ThomasGoal.. I don't listen to konami or seabass anymores.. when they said they are multiplatform now and the main "next gen" code will built off PC engine ages ago.. ThomasGoal knows best.. can't you tell how much different the PS3 version looked than the 360 in Germany? it's for sure worth the extra couple of hundreds of dollars.! pinky swear

Last edited:
everyone tht has played the game i spoke 2 has said the 360 version is smoother and has less jaggies

WTF are you talking about..?? PS3 is lead SKU bra.. the code was built from the groudup for the PS3.. even though some how the same code was already on the PS2 for years and the 360 before it.. trust me though... ThomasGoal told me so! I bought my PS3 because of ThomasGoal.. I don't listen to konami or seabass anymores.. when they said they are multiplatform now and the main "next gen" code will built off PC engine ages ago.. ThomasGoal knows best.. can't you tell how much different the PS3 version looked than the 360 in Germany? it's for sure worth the extra couple of hundreds of dollars.! pinky swear

I would hang onto those comments till you have played it on ps3. The actual match is improving but in no way can it be decribed as smooth

Re: PES vs. FIFA - The Thread

I will buy both..
Well if you think FIFA plays great then you have no reason to buy PES at all. Seriously, FIFA has the clear upper hand in EVERYTHING ELSE besides gameplay. So I find it hard to believe you'd get PES if you think so highly of FIFA.

Or... maybe you know PES's gameplay has something FIFA never offered? Maybe excitement, well-earned beautiful goals, passion?

Or all his mates still only play pes and he needs to for the multiplayer.....which lets face it, is pes' best gamemode. Or he likes to play different styles......

UCL has that in spades as far as I'm concerned and Fifa08 from my experience ramps it up another level :)

err ihave too totally disagree with that, i was really really let down with UCL, PES6 on ps2 for shits all over UCL on the next gen

FIFA = A BUNCH OF MONKEYS WITH A FLOATY BALL

FIFA = A FOOTBALL GAME FOR PEOPLE THAT NEVER PLAYED THE REAL THING

FIFA SUCKS, PES RULZ LOLZ !!!

:twisted:

why do pro evo fans always say if you like real football you will play pes over fifa no

i play a game to have fun

i play football in real life because its ''REAL''

FIFA = A BUNCH OF MONKEYS WITH A FLOATY BALL

FIFA = A FOOTBALL GAME FOR PEOPLE THAT NEVER PLAYED THE REAL THING

FIFA SUCKS, PES RULZ LOLZ !!!

:twisted:

Wow!!!!!! :applause: whoa..whoa..wo..w..... WOW!!!!.. :applause: everyone please believe this guy, he knows what he's talking about...

My main complaint with Fifa is that I never felt any sense of achievement when I scored a goal. It just didn't feel like I had to work for it particularly.

My main complaint with Fifa is that I never felt any sense of achievement when I scored a goal. It just didn't feel like I had to work for it particularly.

I dont have that feeling with either game its only when I score a wondergoal i care and i only get that feeling in PES...

Well if you think FIFA plays great then you have no reason to buy PES at all. Seriously, FIFA has the clear upper hand in EVERYTHING ELSE besides gameplay. So I find it hard to believe you'd get PES if you think so highly of FIFA.

Or... maybe you know PES's gameplay has something FIFA never offered? Maybe excitement, well-earned beautiful goals, passion?

Or... maybe it's because I love footie video games and I can't get enough..

Or... maybe it's because I need to satisfy my craving for a new footie game and FIFA comes out here first in the States.. and I wont be able to play PES 2008 on 360 until ummm like Early next year eh? or maybe it's because FIFA 08 looks absolutely brilliant in the videos I have watched.. and something I expect on my next gen console. I bought both FIFA 07(360) and PES 2007 (PS2).. what's wrong with that? I can enjoy both.. last year's FIFA was the first I bought since like FIFA 98 on the Sega I think.. can't even remember.. lol

So you love CPU generated crap? half the time you press a button to do something and it does completely the opposite? I personally am sick of it. I want full control over my players. I want realistic deflections of the ball. I shouldnt have to press Super SHIT Cancel every time to try and move my player where he should be going in the 1st place. Airjoca you just love PES too much if you ask me.
So you are a control freak?::;)

Somewhere in that comment there's a joke trying to fight its way out isn't there? :)

:lol:

Singapore triples its tourist population and those in favour of PES start getting all defensive?

:lol:

Its pathetic people, grow up.

:-k

Back
Top Bottom