PC PES2011 Negotiation dosen't complete!!

MrGoodTime

Corinthiano
6 May 2005
Salvador
Thats new!!

Its happen with me all the time when I start a new game on ML.

Im talk about palying the game with the patch: PES 2011 R46 Patch 0.8.

The game start with negotiation with 1 player chose by the system on beginning to transfer to my club, and then, I can add more players to start a negotiation.

I always chose one player that he's available on free team.

All round of negotiations running without any problems, just on beginning of season. When come the week before the first match of the season I receive a message to choose if I will accepet the proposal or recuse.

I always accept, after that play the match of the week and than wait the match off and come back to ML Menu to give the players at we have negotiated before.

For my surprise the system simply forget about all negotioation made by me and the players put to lookk ahead it's gone!!!

Ater that the game stay as the beginning status.

And more!!

After all this, I will find again the same players that I already accpeted the transfer before and the player when I pick to open the negotiate menu, I have only the option to compare the player as like the player already in the my team.

All anothers players have the option to start negotiate.. but doesn't work.. the issue do it again.. I open negotiation and all running good.. but after play the match, symply all the job made it's gone without any explanation.

Of course that Im playing with my team from my Heart.. the Corinthians!!!

The ML crash doesn't happening any more... I don't know why.. but I have this problem to do any negotiation.

Thats a knowledge problem??

Anybody know what can I do to fix it??

Advanced thks and Happy new year for all dude around the globe!!!

Back
Top Bottom