PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Will start a PES 2011 ML soon, fire patch + jenkey gameplay, very good.
For sure the best since PES 6 (back then) and 5 (retrospective).

bad timing :P, i always delete the bookmarks after downloading and browser has no history, i searched quite some time to find it, but firepatch is 2011 so maybe you dont even want that, there is a more up to date patch that i had before but didnt liked the turf there:

:))
(click)

forgot which one i had, but working links for sure
if you cant find latest jenkey tool 0.9.9 beta i can upload it no problem, latest kitserver shoud be in the patches
i have some other tools gathered from the web, if you need something i can upload it

what bothers me most with this game is how much time the cpu has inside the box to control and make a bicycle kick and score from it, as if the keeper isnt there , its so unrealistic the implementation of some of the goals inside the box, and u already know the goals scored from tight angle where the keeper is standing and he cant even save the ball going to the far post, ive had too many goals like these, keepers are useless as it can be inside the box, and some goals are so unrealistic that first touch on the turn with a player back to the goal and he still scores in the far post, totally disgraceful implementation of cpu goals.

Can anyone confirm that there is dynamic weather in the game, i just played a game vs sevilla at ramos sanchez pizjuan "their home ground" (estarlen silva stadiun pack installed) and it was a cloudy afternoon, first half it didnt rain but second half it started to rain after a while, can anyone confirm?

yes i have dynamic weather on pc
How can i end this cpu cheating on world class difficulty i have a match vs real madrid at camp nou and they are superhumans everywhere on the pitch i cannot even allow then within meters of the prnalty box because every shot is a goal from them, which totally unrealistic how much cheating there is in master league, anywah to stand in front of this cheating superhuman cpu?

How can i end this cpu cheating on world class difficulty i have a match vs real madrid at camp nou and they are superhumans everywhere on the pitch i cannot even allow then within meters of the prnalty box because every shot is a goal from them, which totally unrealistic how much cheating there is in master league, anywah to stand in front of this cheating superhuman cpu?

Yep, in some matches, the AI is really unfair.

Just go back to the ML and change the difficulty for such matches down (for example: Superstar to Top-Player, such matches will feel like Superstar then).

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend the best patch / option file for PES 2016 in it's current state? (current patch, DLC etc) - Looking for kits and all that stuff, don't really want any gameplay edited... any help appreciated.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom