• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

pes6 online

kuky

Non-League
19 August 2004
The scandinavian PES6 distributor (KE Media) has confirmed the following onlinefeatures for PC/PS2:

4vs4 onlinemode with no lag. Netcode done from scratch.
New spectatormode, watch your friends onlinegames
New onlinemodes: Tournament & Group-mode.

THATS JUST AMAZING !!!!

C

cenca

kuky said:
The scandinavian PES6 distributor (KE Media) has confirmed the following onlinefeatures for PC/PS2:

4vs4 onlinemode with no lag. Netcode done from scratch.
New spectatormode, watch your friends onlinegames
New onlinemodes: Tournament & Group-mode.
That would be really fantastic.

johnnyusa2k3

Tata' LOR
17 December 2004
Romania
Steaua Bucharest
It can't be true, cuz not all people have strong internet connections, neither strong peering .. thay're bullshiting us.

V1RTU4L

Non-League
22 April 2006
i think there will be lag like in PES5 ... perhaps not that often but a completely lagless game is impossible to create...
if they rebuild the network-code from scratch ... great .. perhaps it has some advantages and better lag-free play, but i think it would be nearly impossible to exclude all factors of lag.

Top Bottom