PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Why isn't Adriano with Inter's shirt? And i think that Ecofilmes wouldn't use Portugal's shirt on the markting if it wasn't on the game. That would violate the portuguese consumer rights.

foxtrot said:
This image though makes me wonder. There are two spaces empty in "Other leagues A." Could this mean Asian and South American clubs for B and C?

I heard that League C has 18 empty teams...probably you can edit the Bundesliga in the game for yourself.

who would honestly edit 18 teams into their game without being pissed off that they have to do it in the first place.

tobi said:
who would honestly edit 18 teams into their game without being pissed off that they have to do it in the first place.

I agree, but it's better than nothing...

We have many good pacth-teams...someone of them will do it ;)

The reason Konami cant have it is casue Our friends EA have exclusive rights to the Bundesliga.

So we cant have the league in the game for some reason dont know why we can have the EPL but not the german league.

Anyway i hope this helps

Guti 14 said:
The reason Konami cant have it is casue Our friends EA have exclusive rights to the Bundesliga.

So we cant have the league in the game for some reason dont know why we can have the EPL but not the german league.

Anyway i hope this helps

hi

i understand them not having the actual league, but they should be allowed to put in the 18 clubs that make up the league shouldnt they?

db

What the hell is wrong with Konami!!!!!!

Its like they want us to go and get Fifa instead......why cant they have the German league with fake names again??? just like the Englsih and French. Now they license Ligue 1 but take out Bundi, i would much rather have both leagues unlicensed.

I doubt any germans will want to get this now, especially with Fifa actually being a decent game this time.

airjoca said:
No, EA sucks.

If they had their way they'd have exlusive FIFA, NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, FIA, FIFPRO, PGA, etc, etc, licenses and screw everyone else.
Yes, if Konami delete Bundesliga, isn't a choice, it's an obligation.

Thanks EA :roll:

Big Boss said:
What the hell is wrong with Konami!!!!!!

Its like they want us to go and get Fifa instead......why cant they have the German league with fake names again??? just like the Englsih and French. Now they license Ligue 1 but take out Bundi, i would much rather have both leagues unlicensed.

I doubt any germans will want to get this now, especially with Fifa actually being a decent game this time.

Probably (I'm not sure, of course) they weren't allowed to use the real names of the players (as you know, in the Premiership the team names are fake, but the player names are correct), and so, instead of having 18 fake teams with fake players, they preferred to insert just few German teams (maybe that ones in Champion's League or EUFA Cup), and add some other tames (I hope, in League B to find some Brasilian or Argentinian sqads).

Could be, but they have been for 2 years now, i would would rather have them make the teams in there with fake names for players aswell, that doesnt take too much time to correct. But now we will have to either create it from scratch or it will be not be even possible to create bundesliga.

Can't blame EA for buying the licences... It's the one licence only system that's the problem.... but that does not stop konami from putting in 200 fake teams or players if they wanted to with an editing option....

They would not have to spend the time making all the players correct just bang them all in the same and let them be editable...
EA want to bring out the best game they can, do you think Konami wouldn't snap up all the licences if they could!!

Konami have always been well short in the off field department..

ok people, before u smash Konami...i want to say one thing...

it's not Konami's wish to take out the Bundi...they don't want to...but even having "German League" is not allowed now....
i think/hope that Konami will make those fake teams and just sort them all into the Other teams A,B or C....and the players will be fake as always...(probably no German NT player in Bayern as well! LOL)

as for why English league is allowed, that's not too sure...but real english players are allowed in PES/WE is because Konami has the FA Lisence. just not the EPL!

p.s. Juve's in...at other teams

ss4_goku said:
ok people, before u smash Konami...i want to say one thing...

it's not Konami's wish to take out the Bundi...they don't want to...but even having "German League" is not allowed now....
i think/hope that Konami will make those fake teams and just sort them all into the Other teams A,B or C....and the players will be fake as always...(probably no German NT player in Bayern as well! LOL)

as for why English league is allowed, that's not too sure...but real english players are allowed in PES/WE is because Konami has the FA Lisence. just not the EPL!

p.s. Juve's in...at other teams
About juve... Do you have a screenshot?

Guti 14 said:

Anyway i hope this helps

just do it unlicensed then and let patches do their stuff!!!!!

I heard that in PES6 we can see the online games from others players. For example, my friend is playing against other player, now we can see the game, is a new mode ("Watch Mode"). I heard from a very good source.

flofloflo said:
video of PEs 6 on ps2 with first feelings of 2 testers on jv.tv

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/pro-evolution-soccer-6-video-25777.html

(comments in french)

a few things i've translated :

rosters updated (in this example Diarra from Lyon to Madrid, Vieira and Zlatan to Inter)

pace is slower but they said they play in 50 Hz mode

well balanced between attack and defense

AI improved ---> positioning of defensive players and also forwards who call for the ball

not so easy to succeed in through passes directly towards strikers without playing with midfielders, you'll have to play more collective.

you really feel the difference between a powerful player, technical, etc.

improved goalkeepers

conclusion : the game is still not perfect but players who love simulation will prefer this one to PES5 <--- so glad to here that

P.S. : hope i've made myself clear because i don't have all technical words for soccer.

Last edited by a moderator:
shot_25_502.jpg

serieaof0.jpg

Two versions?
It will be that to konami threw a version more brought up to date?

pic7xu7.jpg

pic8xe3.jpg

pic9rf5.jpg

pic9ays9.jpg

pic9bnj6.jpg

pic9clz2.jpg

pic9dmn7.jpg

pic9enc3.jpg

pic9fuq4.jpg

pic9gvv0.jpg

PS - What Team is "Garonne"?

They have no sponsors on their kit (though PES UTD apparently does) ... perhaps a team for editing from Other Teams C?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom