• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

PES6 Tricks

T

tchicaya9

Hi
Does Anyone no any
NEW tricks on pes6
does anyone have the buttons
for doing it

thanks

Vannizzlefashizzal

TWENTYTIMES!!!!
31 October 2002
sonicspinner said:
yeah mate here are the buttons combos:

yup, u didnt see anything. :) coz there are no new skillz :(

cheers Konami!
looking in the piggybank guide it says alot of moves that I havent seen/heard of, not had time to look in depth or check the dvd out yet...

K

KEZ

There is the 'Matthew's Feint' and also a trick which is allows you flick the ball up in the air from behind.

Peterhendrix

Banned
25 April 2006
Lisbon
F.C.Porto
go to the goal, than turn around to the goal and make a manual pass at the middle charge bar than we shoot with the backheel.

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
I believe there is also a trick added on to the drawback feint, where you can draw it back and then immediately angle the ball forwards and to the side to get past a player in front of you.

Top Bottom