PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official Reviews, Opinions and Vids Topic

No it always seems full to me. I started a campaign with Valencia and its great fun

mathewsss said:
In the ML, do you still get half-empty stadia in most matches ?
mathewss, with PES6 and bothereds mix patch, i havent run across a empty satdium yet....

i have been playing all the previous versions of we/pes, but how the hell do you make ur player do a back heel? i have tried so many times even just on the training pitch and they won't do a simple back heel lol!

Playing a master league campaign as PSG and absolutely LOVING it. Everytime I play a game I notice new animations and the CPU A.I. is spot-on in Top Player mode.

LOVING this game.
This post annoys me. I play the game on Top Player level and I find it talks the biggest load of bullshit on the planet!! as ive said many times the CPU's slow players can catch your fast players and tackle them as if they were an amateur player! now thats not realistic and has been apparent in almost every version of PES why havent they addressed this?

DJ

This post annoys me. I play the game on Top Player level and I find it talks the biggest load of bullshit on the planet!! as ive said many times the CPU's slow players can catch your fast players and tackle them as if they were an amateur player! now thats not realistic and has been apparent in almost every version of PES why havent they addressed this?

DJ

yeh, the cpu cheats so much on that setting. my players go head on for a tackle and get shoved off the ball, whereas the cpu always get the ball from a tackle. also when i use the slide tackle, the ball always bounces away to another cpu player, whereas when they slide tackle, the ball sticks to their feet and my player stumbles and can't recover - something that never happens to the cpu. rubbish.

:) someone who has managed to describe a typical game of PES on every single version when you play it on the highest level!!

Funny how deflections seem to favour the CPU 9/10 isnt it?

DJ

i also don't understand how a simple ball is so hard to control. i am using a decent team and when a ball is at waist height, it takes my player 3 touches to get it under control and the third touch takes it out of play, even though i am pressing the direction in opposite way.

DJ

Yep i think your right there i now play on default level on the 360 to at least give my pacy fowards a chance of outpacing the CPU defenders once in a while, just could never do it on Top Player settings..

Played a match last night and scored with Martins and the commentator screamed "Ashley Cole"

WTF?

Then the next game, the same commentator say's "They need to win this match to stay in the league" whilst I am sitting pretty at the top of the league and my opponent is mid-table.

LOVING IT !

To tell the truth today i have playd first time PES6 on 360 on X-boxlive!
Very strange! on PC never probs but ii my first game i#ve get 5 goals, all the same from Mr wright phillips! what a shame!

I am not a bad player but PES6 on 360 is a strange game, very fast, very Funny for 2 player Matches, i hope i can enjoy PES2008 more than this!

but to be true i prefer the PC or PS2 version, i have never get 5 goals, highest score against topplyers was a 3:2 loose agains a Division a player!

this Ballpunching physiks are getting me Crazy! it feels more arcade in online agains Human!

What is the main differences in gameplay between PES 6 PC edition & PES 6 XBOX 360 edition ? Please subscribe it for me. I will be very grateful for this ...

Back
Top Bottom