Player blacklist for Xbox Live

rokri

Played a 15 minute match then he quits the game because he is losing and his keeper was sent off , then sends me abusive messages.

I have logged all information.

This idiot needs BANNING from xbox live. I have also passed on his details to microsoft.

downey07

he was winning 2-1 and then starts keeping the ball in his area for the whole of the second half

burko

thought i quit when he had connection problems, then proceeds to send me messages about sucking my dads cock and being molested. I just filed a complaint hehe

I only started using X-Box Live today. Although I have not met any cheats, I have been reading through this thread and noticed a few things that I may have passed off as coincidence as I am new to this.

Now I noticed a few times when I was in the opponents half the game started to lag, do people do this on purpose ?

I also noticed a lot of people being Inter and just running with Adriano and Ibra and then blasting it in, which although isn't cheating per se, is really annoying.

Another thing is that on 3 occasions my connection was lost through no fault of my own. Is there anyway to stop people perceiving this as cheating ?

Last edited:
no, just have to message them saying you lost connection. If its happened to them then they will understand

To avoid : AWAYA an italian Gyu (his Motto is MORTE ALLA FRANCIA)
Rank 262

was leading 2-0 when he quit the game
Then having a look on his profile was surprised to see the match he s just lost was not taken into consideration

in a word "big cheater"

This guy is strong though

Back
Top Bottom