Playstation 3- 10 Oct bundles

tobi said:
Adonis whats the NCSX website?

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop

no details of the white PS3 on there though, dont expect the white accessories available until the console hits.

Is the White one a 40Gb or 60 lad? Also Adonis, do you have any info on a the Silver machines?

I am tempted, but atm I cant afford the 350 deal, I think I may wait till next year and wait till the DS3 comes in the machine deal.

I had a debate with Wrighty over this the other day, I said that Sony didnt need to release the 40Gb model, just do the bundle deal of the 60Gb at 350 and it would fly, people got sooooooo put off at 425 its not funny. I think if they had even launched at 399 they would of have had a more regular sales after the initial launch.

The white one is 40gb mate. Im mainly picking it up for the price tbh. Wanted the white one for my 'ipod' room. Its all glossy white in that room (imac, white samsung hdtv etc) so gona pop the PS3 in there :p Gona pop the black PS3 in the room where the 1080p tv is. Sorted!

I agree with you with that, the PS3 would of flown if it was cheaper. But imo its not too late for them to succeed. Sony are very lucky to have a very loyal following.

I would take a PS3 over a Wii any day Ad tbh, but thats cause now I am in HD gaming ever since I got a HDTV. No doubt you will have a Wii in your 'ipod' room, you may as well get yourself a 360 Arcade too, ;) go on.

That is a great price for region free gaming lad, and a pair of DualShocks. I'll see how I go, hopin that within the next month there may be a few more decent deals, maybe even when PES launches they may have the 350 deal and say PES for 20quid too or something. Who knows, though a Silver one would do me, as I have a Silver TV, along with my Q and Silver PS2.

I would take a PS3 over a Wii any day Ad tbh, but thats cause now I am in HD gaming ever since I got a HDTV. No doubt you will have a Wii in your 'ipod' room, you may as well get yourself a 360 Arcade too, ;) go on.

That is a great price for region free gaming lad, and a pair of DualShocks. I'll see how I go, hopin that within the next month there may be a few more decent deals, maybe even when PES launches they may have the 350 deal and say PES for 20quid too or something. Who knows, though a Silver one would do me, as I have a Silver TV, along with my Q and Silver PS2.

Yep got a Wii mate ;) Cant wait for Mario Galaxy, played it for ages last week. Really is amazingly fun to play.

No news on the Silver version, I can see that being released further down the line. Its a guarenteed money maker, people who already have the console would try and get it! Certainly does look the part, judging from those pics released a few years back at E3.

If you had to pick three games from these what would it be:-

Sega Rally
Motorstorm
F1
Ridge Racer
Warhawk
Heavenly Sword
Resistance Fall of Man

Thanks.

For £359.99 you can get the 60gig with TWO of the above and ONE of FIFA08 or Tiger Wood 08 (or one other I can't remember) in HMV in Oxford Circus, central London.

Officially you are not meant to have Warhawk or Sega Rally, but as they are the same price as Resistance / Heavenly Sword / Motorstorm / F1 if you ask in some HMVs they'll let you take other games which cost £35.95

Back
Top Bottom