• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Powepatch vs Superpatch

S

StrikerZero

which is better? and if anyone has msn could some 1 install my balls and adboards using remote assistance? i would appreciate it

P

Petr007Petr

StrikerZero said:
which is better? and if anyone has msn could some 1 install my balls and adboards using remote assistance? i would appreciate it
Superpatch is better. \\:o/

xinzhitan14

Retired Kit Maker
30 April 2006
The Outback - Australia!
go go go gunners!
mmm i dont really know about superpatch but powerpatch is pretty decent.. but these days it's all about the kitserver... :P. the stadium, ball, hair, face servers are amazing.. yo ucould use the original PES5 stock UI with kitserver and still have a bloody great game.

StuartCulli

College Dropout
25 July 2006
Newcastle United
Powerpatch Rocks, But It Is BLODDY Hard To Get A Game Online. But If Any Of You Guys Use Powerpatch I Will Be Willing To Play You All 8)

drunkenmonkey

Catfish
6 December 2004
Blackpool F.C
Superpatch for me.

Music on the powerpatch is utter awful and thats beening kind to it and the constant crashes with it

Top Bottom