PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Back to the league... Anybody that hasn't played against me (DORTMUND) gonna be online tonight for a game?

also....

for anyone that hasn't played real madrid yet, i will be online from about 8-8:30pm either using my j4yc3e or Evo_j4yc3e profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

im online at the moment, 6pm gmt english 4 room 6. PM me if you want a match as im behind my pc ( my ps2 is logged in)

Just played 4 games

Inter - Sao Paulo
First was against Fred. Close game with adriano missing a 1 on 1 in the first couple of minutes. After that not too many chances with sao paulo having no shots on goal in the first half. Second half SP was playing better but the chances were fairly even. 5min before time the sao paulo striker was a bit fortunate to get the ball back in Inter area but he cooly finished to give sao paulo a 0-1 win

Sao Paulo - Inter
Second game was the return with Inter in devastating form. 3 first half chances scored in 30min a give Inter a 3-0 advantage. Adriano was clean thru but hacked from behind by a defender who got a straight red, sao paulo now in the impossible position of being 3-0 down with 10 men. Veron nearly adding a fourth in the final minutes of the first half. Second half credit to sao paulo for changing to an attacking formation, but it was too late with inter opening them up with ease adding another 3 goals in the process which could have been more. Final score 0-6

Ac Milan - Inter
The milan derby was a lot like the real thing, close game with not many chances. First half inter had the better chances but AC went in as leaders. Near the end of the half svechenko was clean thru with the goalie rushing out. Goalie saves but the rebound went straight back to the striker for a fortunate goal. Second half Inter attack to get an equaliser. I came in the form of a penalty after some decent chances. Near the end adriano was 1 0n 1 but he went for a chip which ended up in the goalies arms. A fair 1-1

Inter - AC milan
The return with inter attacking from the off resulting in 2 goals. Still a fairly even match. Second half AC go to an attacking formation and it works, after a lot of pressure seedorf scores with a great shot. However inter manage to hang on for a win

Great games Alex and Fred

great game tiktiktik, haahah i got hammered at home 6-0.

after u scored 3-0 i lost it, i was pissed at my defender and adriano, i guess thats y i got the red card, damn u lugano hehehe.

Gunned Down!

League leaders Arsenal suffered a deverstating blow to there title aspirations and doing so threw the Evo-web league wide open! Arsenal played two double headers first was the visit of the mighty Real Madrid! Arseanl were without leading scorer Berkamp but soon into the match were ahead, Some neat work from Reyes, left Henry for a tap in to open the scoring. Madrid bounced back and took a deserved equliser when Robinho stuck his 1st of the night! The second half started and Madrid showed there intention when the ball found Robinho to smash home his and madrids second. Arsenal were all over the place at times and hung on despratly, but a corner from the right found Zidane who side stepped Toure and flashed the ball into the top corner. To finish the night off another attack found Robinho who completed his hatrick and compounded Arsenal to a misrable nights work. 1-4

The return leg in Madrid saw Arsenal field a more defensive aprroach even the return of Berkamp failed to inspire the Gunners who were again on the receiving end of a defeat as Madrid won it 1-0 in a score line that flattered Arsenal to say the least!

After the matches with the Spanish giants of football it was now over to the Italians where AC Milan laid in wait. The game was a very tight affair with few clear cut chances creaed by either side, Milan won it with a typical Shevchenko finish (70) to take all three points! 1-0

The match at Highbury was yet again a tight game and a lackluster Arseanl took the lead when a goal mouth melly left Pires with a tap in to make it 1-0 the scores stayed the same unitil the 56 min when Hleb stole in to doubl the gunners lead, milan were always a threat and were unlucky not to take anything back with the to Italy. 2-0

is anyone gonna be on this afternoon? Im availeble so PM me is you want a match!

are games were good wernt they jay :)

arsenal - inter
First game was pretty much one sided. With cambiasso doing a computer controled special tackle in the penalty area in the 20th min to give arsenal the lead. After that it was all down hill. Another in the first half gave arsenal a 2 goal cushion going into the second half. After a good chance by inter arsenal made it 3-0 Inter pulled one back to try a make a game of it. Then adriano was 1 on 1 with the goalie but couldnt manage to score to make it 3-2. After that arsenal had a counter and clinical finishing gave them a 4-1 lead. late on inter managed a consolation goal to make it 4-2 ( i think, cant remember actually)

Inter - Arsenal
A game of luck and poor finishing, arsenl being the lucky team and inter not finishing weel enough, hitting the post, the bar and quite a few 1 on 1 saves from lehmann. Adriano scored the opener in the first half from a corner to give inter a 1-0 lead. Most of the first half was inter creating chances but not being able to get the second. Then near the end of the 1st half a chance for arsenal, and as with the other game a goal. 1-1 halftime score. Second half inter decide to try a protect the draw and get a point out of the game with a 5-3-2 setup. It worked well with inter still creating more chances but finishing letting them down. Then half way thru the second half another chance for arsenal gets put away to give them the lead. Inter try but cant really do much and it finishes a 2-1 win for arsenal.

Good games Mack, however the lag was pretty bad having to press x 2 to 3 times for it to do anything. But im sure you had lag the other way aswell.
Can see why arsenal are top of the league, or there abouts, class finishing in both games m8!

Anyone want a few matches this afternoon? (sunday from 2gmt)
Team is Inter Milan. Will be in lobby eng 4 room 6

PS bottom half teams(from dortmund down) as ive played all the top teams bar valencia

Rome - Inter
A decent match however Inter had the uper hand for most of the game. After a early goal from adriano in the 7th minute there wasnt much going on. Inter being wasteful in attack and strong in defense meant Rome didnt manage much danger. Rome opting for the longball didnt give any problems. Second half much of the same ( with rome have lag problems due to internet usuage on ydakki's side) with rome doing little and inter being the more dangerous. Half way thru the second half some good play left Veron 1-on-1 with the rome goalie and he cooly passed it to the side for a simple tap in for kily gonzalez. That was also the last goal of the game
rome 0 - inter 2

bollocks. i leave bandwidth all to the game, i asked u to wait to play to let ppl finish using internet, then i took away pc ethernet cable, and so i did. its ur connection that is crap, if it's unplayable when u host is coz ur provider sux, not mine.
About game: simply played an awful 1st half, second was not to be considered, with my players wandering in field, not able to control them.
i give u also the retour match, 3-0, don't want to waste time playing impossible games.

Sorry ydakki, thats what i thought you said when you said people used the internet your side. And yes, i got disconnected first match after the 4 pauze by you. 1st time that has happend in the evo league and 4th in total of 200 games. Dont know why my connection was laggy for you as it seems very random. I have my connection clear at all times otherwise i wont play, yet some have lag (which i usually have when they host aswell) and others have no problems either way. Think its more to do with location then anything else though. Also i have a 1mb uploud so it shouldnt be a prob at all. Ive had great connections with shankly, daanster, and a few others i cant remember the name of, yet have had a really laggy game with Mack(even though it was 3 greenbars) and some poorer connections with a couple of players. I think its more a combination of people then the one having a crap server to the other having a good one.

no problem. retour match is 3-0 4 u. Adriano scored 3 times, unbelievable magic shots. I take my hat off, u r the best and ur connection either.

ps. pauses don't make u disconnected, i can use 9 of them, i needed that coz i had to completely remake formation.

Well at least u got the game finished.

Right chaps i would like to rap this league up soon so i can work on the world cup and then in the new year season 2.

But becuase its xmas soon and people might be away on holiday and stuff im may just leave everything untill the new year

What do u lot think?

Also i will be doing the draw for the cup this week so keep an eye out,.

Its simple knockouts no 2nd leg at all.

no problem. retour match is 3-0 4 u. Adriano scored 3 times, unbelievable magic shots. I take my hat off, u r the best and ur connection either.

Well i was going to offer a rematch to see if the connection would be better as i hate playing laggy games and dont want to win if its my side thats giving probs. But as you seem so intent on a childish patronising response i wont.

yeah, 30 year-old kid annoyed with teenage pes players and becoming everyday more brutal online.

Oi less of that please u 2.

If u have any problems pm me and do not bring it to thread please.

Thanks

It seems as if nobody is online anymore. The last three days I went online (sunday afternoon, and monday/tuesday between 6 and 7 pm) and I searched for anybody from the league, but nothing. I still got games to play and I want to do it, but how if anybody is there?

i've been too busy with resident evil 4 to play. ive got to be online tonight tho to finish off the champions league games i have.....so if anyone hasn't played real madrid yet, i'll be around

newblood8 said:
It seems as if nobody is online anymore. The last three days I went online (sunday afternoon, and monday/tuesday between 6 and 7 pm) and I searched for anybody from the league, but nothing. I still got games to play and I want to do it, but how if anybody is there?
normally i'm online in the night

Yer i just been busy m8, but im looking to finish all my matches this weekend.

I´m going to cheer my team on tonight against PSV in the stadium, so I can´t be online. But at the weekend I´ll try to get some games in.

i'm online as 11

what time on sunday Bo? I still need to play you and am available in the afternoon

Is anyone still playing this league,

I need to play...

Evo_442
Evo_Cristoph
Evo_Ma
Redsforever
Evo_Leprekorn
Evo_Pesv
Evo_Alexkstarts
Evo_Mcchill
Evo_Dazzawoo
Evo_Pirate
Evo_DB10

if any of your names are above (or you have changed your name) can you pm me and let me know when you want to play and your ps2 tag, im on most of the time

j4yc3e: I was on yesterday afternoon for 3 hours under my standard name "Christoph". I checked inbetween for people from the league, but not one player was there with the Evo_ tag.

I´m usually around at night between 5:30 and 7 UK time. If I´m not on as Evo_Christoph (when nobody´s around then I play with my standard profile) then just look for Christoph.

newblood8 said:
j4yc3e: I was on yesterday afternoon for 3 hours under my standard name "Christoph". I checked inbetween for people from the league, but not one player was there with the Evo_ tag.

I´m usually around at night between 5:30 and 7 UK time. If I´m not on as Evo_Christoph (when nobody´s around then I play with my standard profile) then just look for Christoph.

nice one mate, i should be on tonight hopefully before 9pm GMT, have some stupid work confrence thats gonna go over my normal finish time, i'll c if i can catch ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom