PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

guys im going on for about 30 min before CHL starts i will be using my Ev0_ tag in last english server and last lobby if anyone wants a frendly

well u said dont reg on this thread and i followed ur reg here bit and yep its here so im gonna say Evo_Djibree and Schalke 04

if ive reg in the wron place please redirect me and delest this post much obliged

Djibree

P.S. lfc 3-0 come on you reds YNWA

pps chelsea aergoin out ahahahahahahah

Djibree, if you PM Deacon with your team request he can add you to the league.

YNWA

Yer Djibree pm me and delete ur post m8 ;)

To all those who have not created or given me ur Evo_ tag please do so before 12pm on this friday.

That is the cut off time for registration after that people will have to wait until the next season to join.

Deacon Brown said:
Yer Djibree pm me and delete ur post m8 ;)

To all those who have not created or given me ur Evo_ tag please do so before 12pm on this friday.

That is the cut off time for registration after that people will have to wait until the next season to join.

im not sure i can coz i have already edited my 3 tags and cant delete them for 1 week (i created them probably on friday, but not sure)

Maybe I haven´t read it properly, but when do we start the games and will we have a gameplan or will everybody just have let´s say 4 weeks to complete the league and play everybody?

Well it will be like this

The league starts in friday and will run for 60 days (2 months), now if eveyone is on and u manage to play all ur games in 1 night or in 1 week (which i very much doubt) then u more or less have finished the league. But games are arranged between ur selfs.

I dont think having a set time u have to plau someone will work, mainly becuase people have lives and its not fair to tell people when they should be playing Pro Evo.

So an expamle

I want to challange Newblood8, i will pm to arrange a game.

Or people can log on with there Evo_ account and go to the last english server and last lobby. This will be a good meeting point for us to play our games.

The league table will be updated all the time (so long as people pm me the results) so u can find out who u have played and who u still have to play.

Also not forgeting who scored the goals.

You dont have to play ur home and away game one after the other its up to you. But so long as who ever is at home must host there home game.

Do u guys agree with this or do u want to add/change my suggestions?

Last edited:

I think that´s a good solution, mate. I´ll be online tonight before the CL games. I´ll see if I meet some of you. Maybe somebody with a weaker team wants to practise also. I got Athletico Madrid.

I will be up for that im meant to be going gym again tonght but might give it a miss.

i think i will be about as well

Great idea about the Evo_username

mine wil be Evo_ayzee. Ill create it next time i go online

Come on Ajax!!

right chaps im now on in the usaul place last then last again ;) see u all on there i hope..

Guys some of u have not given me ur new tags yet so could u do so as time is running out. If u can't make a tag then please give me ur normal tag u will be using for the league otherwise come friday i will be taking u off the list and making ur team avalibale for others to use.

My new tag is redsforever i don't want to use united for ever. Its redsforever. Cheers. My team is Midelsbrough

Right chap time is running out, i have amended the list in my 2nd post to show all those who have contacted me regarding there teams and tags. If the below guys dont get in contact with me before 12pm today i will delete them from the league and there teams will be come available.

To those who have contacted me i will let u know at some point what team is aavailable and then who ever PMs me with the team they want 1st can have them.

Ok

Last edited:

I think this is very important and maybe Deacon can put this down under a rule (even if we can´t control it anyway), but to have a nearly lag-free game in the league it is very important that nobody (neither host or guest) is online with his computer or any other person uses his network while you are playing online. Any downloads on torrent of whatever or even being on the forum here to post results and goalscorers right after the match will affect the quality of the connection.

Let´s just write down the results, goalscorers and nicks against you played and send the message to Deacon later on that night or the next morning, when you´re not playing. This should help to have good games.

I agree newblood8

But all i can do is hope that all the guys who have so far reg for the league do the right thing. I also think its just commen sence that people should not have anything running in the back ground when playing online.

I will ask everyone before we start the match to switch off anything in the background. It´s for the good of both players. Otherwise it will be a who scores the most goals as host.

am i too late to get into the league???

my name online is DB10

and as arsenal are taken, i think i'll go sevilla if theyre still available, jesus navas, javi navarro, kanoute and saviola to name a few.

i just pray that they players are in the default squads, coz them two up front could coz problems (i hope) lol.

let me know if i can get in.

cheers

Mr_Wenger said:
am i too late to get into the league???

my name online is DB10

and as arsenal are taken, i think i'll go sevilla if theyre still available, jesus navas, javi navarro, kanoute and saviola to name a few.

i just pray that they players are in the default squads, coz them two up front could coz problems (i hope) lol.

let me know if i can get in.

cheers
Well ur out of luck m8, sevilla dont have kanoute in the squade but do have saviola, Luic fabiano and dario silva. They are a good team (having been one of my favs on Pro Evo 5) So u can be them m8 but u need to get me ur Evo_tag asap coz the reg shuts in 10min.

Please PM me.

Bergkamp

Send a PM do Deacon Brown immediately with your team and game-tag. That´s the only way you can get it. It´s all on the first page.

8 minutes now :)

2........ooooo can't wait :)

YAY!! let the games begin, gl everyone

ITS OVER THE REG HAS NOW ENDED ALL THOSE WHO HAVE REG CAN CHANGE THERE TEAMS IF THEY WANT. THE BELOW TEAMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AND U MUST PM UR REQUEST, IT WILL BE DECIDED ON A COME 1ST SERVED BASCIS..

Shalke 04, Newcastle United, Sampdoria, Sunderland, VFB Stuttgart

Last edited:

just to save confusion i have changed my team from man utd to real madrid, so as deac says above man utd are now available

Ok guys u have until 1pm to sort out any team changes but u can only ur current team with the 5 listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom