PS3 FIFA 08 Online league : SETUP THREAD

Re: Evo-Web FIFA 08 Online league : PS3

Your in mate. ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.

I will formulate a plan of action and an order of team lists this weekend and hopefuly the league will start mid october? Is that ok with everyone?

Cheers mate - mid October sounds good to me - might even have worked out how to score a goal by then:lol:

yeah...seems good to me....so i would say the draft can come. what kind of league are we playing now. EPL or all teams?

Well, since there are exactly twenty entries, I think it would be fun to play an EPL. That's the league format I've voted for and I really think it would be cool, each team would have different challenges. Besides, there isn't a huge gap between the quality of the teams, which would surely increase the atmosphere of the league.

Just give me Derby.

No, I'm kidding.

Mid October sounds good to me too.
I will be on most nights after 8PM if anybody fancies a game. Just send me an invite.

it seems that we have more than 20 players...so maybe we make 2 leagues with relegation and all the stuff.

What do you say?

@ cowden_harley: Yeah, you're right....it's very hard to manage one League. So it's gonna be no EPL now there are 22 players?

When is the draft? I would say that you do the draft ASAP because we can play with our team and train a bit

cheers

Right then here is the draft. Everybody was given a number they were folded and put into a water cup and picked out in the order below.

Just post your team you would like remember to check who before you has picked what and only do it when it is your turn. No more posts about anything in between please just to keep it clean and easy to read.

Also need a couple of PSN Tags. Could you update your profile with your tag so I can get it off your avatar.

You can pick any club team you like. No duplicates. You pick your team at your own peril, no changes after submission.

Here goes in the below order you can select your team of choice.

1.) ACHILLIAS - MAN UTD
2.) AMCP_FFM - BARCELONA
3.) MERCURIAL - BAYERN MUNICH
4.) MIGUEL - ARSENAL
5.) FERNADEZ - AC MILAN
6.) MATHERTO
7.) DRIV3R
8.) FATLIP180
9.) COWDEN_HARLEY
10.) RAFAU
11.) KNATSCH
12.) NICK CAVE
13.) BAZDEV
14.) SJP76
15.) DR FORCE
16.) UNIQU3---89
17.) TREZEGOL17
18.) SCOTT BROWN
19.) SEABASS1977
20.) ANDREAS
21.) FREEMM
22.) PTFCDB
23.) BEARDYMAGIC
24.) ---NOT YET CONFIRMED---

So there we go. As I said no more posts about anything in the meantime. Any queries PM me please. If you want the extra place PM me please.

Thanks Everybody.

Last edited:

you get to pick your team in the order below.

You are 18th to pick your team.

EDIT - Achillias PM'd Me - He is Chelsea. Next..............

you get to pick your team in the order below.

You are 18th to pick your team.

EDIT - Achillias PM'd Me - He is Chelsea. Next..............

Hehe mate if possible i want to change on that subject :p

Manchester United for me..

That should be me. I'll play a few matches with some different teams.

I thought we were going to play an EPL, but since we've gone for something like a World Super League, I don't really know what team to pick.

I'll post it later. There's no rush, right? :)

well not really. But would prefer to be sooner rather than later. A few people are still left to pick lol

Back
Top Bottom