[PS3 PES 2009] Klurosu´s PART 2009 (supporters chants UPDATED!)

klurosu

Alive & Kickin´
22 November 2006
F.uckin´Hell
ATM
klurosupartyw5.gif
Hello everyone again:

After taking a sabbatical (PES seen the fiasco of 2008) I came back wanting to collect and make this first (not the last, and may be getting news) is ... SONG and contains the following:

UPDATED to v2!!!

Argentina-Liga --- (Boca, River)
Bundesliga-League --- (Bayern, Werder)
-Scottish League ---- (Celtics, Rangers)
League-Spanish ---- (Complete!)
-French League ---- (Complete!)
Greek-League ------ (AEK Athens, Olympiakos, Panathinaicos)
-League --- Eredivisie (Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, PSV)
League-English ----- (Complete!)
-Italian League ---- (Complete!)
-Liga Portuguesa - (Benfica, Porto, Porto, Sporting Lisbon)
League-Turk ------- (Fenerbahce, Galatasaray)
SEVERAL-league ----- (Dynamo Kiev, Steaua, Spartak and Zenith)
-Select ------ (Africa, Argentina, Brazil, Czech, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Holland, UK, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Sweden and screams if you Molano generic for more.)
-Music MENU --- (Coldplay, Simple Minds, Gun, The Kooks, Canal + / Terminator, Pirates of the Caribbean BSO, Jamiroquai, BSO Kill Bill, Nine Inch Nails)

The instructions for passing them to go inside the PS3:

---In the PS3 go to the menu MUSIC
---Create a new playlist on the PS3 named KONAMI_PES (EXACTLY without spaces)
---Plug your USB MEMORY in the PS3 (give the triangle and select "Show all") and log in on the "KLUROSU PART 2009" file
---Enter pressing X in the folder and copy "KLUROSU PART 2009" mp3´s to the playlist you created earlier (pressing TRIANGLE).
---Start the game
---Go to "Gallery" -> "Editor Listing" and pressing L1 and R1 arrive until "BOOKSHOP MP3" that is just where are all the songs that we have gone before the PS3.
---Now go assigning songs or songs to the menus as you like.

There is another way of doing heavier (which I do) and is in "EDIT" -> "EDIT TEAM" -> "shouting" and choose the songs for each team. Disadvantages? ... We must go one by one (ugh!)

I hope you like them, all the songs have been standardized to a 105% volume

NOTE: I have collected from various forums British, Italians and Spanish forums, so (and as always) is the merit of the major collectors, including "sekante66", "romero007", "smoggie_boro", "Rober_BULL" and many more.

NOTE: All the songs are at 01:00 min (or less) duration for which you have NO problems when playing
Remember that if you have 423.53.45.352 song, the game ONLY allows a maximum of 64 songs in the playlist .
When you get tired of you have very ears or simply do not use ... remove it from the list of reproduction KONAMI_PES (in your PS3) and it adds those that you prefer (always without exceeding the top 65)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas a todos de nuevooo:

Tras tomarme un año sabatico (visto el fiasco del PES 2008) he vuelto con ganas de recopilar y este primer aporte (que no el ultimo, ya tendreis noticias) es de... CANTICOS y contiene lo siguiente:

ACTUALIZADO a la v2!!!

-Liga Argentina---(Boca, River)
-Liga Bundesliga---(Bayern, W.Bremen)
-Liga Escocesa----(Celtics, Rangers)
-Liga Española----(Completa!)
-Liga Francesa----(Completa!)
-Liga Griega------(AEK Atenas, Olympiakos, Panathinaicos)
-Liga Eredivisie---(Ajax, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, Psv)
-Liga Inglesa-----(Completa!)
-Liga Italiana----(Completa!)
-Liga Portuguesa--(Benfica, Oporto, Porto, Sporting Lisboa)
-Liga Turca-------(Fenerbahce, Galatasaray)
-Ligas VARIAS-----(Dinamo Kiev, Steaua, Spartak y Zenith)
-Selecciones------(Africa, Alemania, Argentina, Brasil, Checa, Dinamarca, Escocia, España, Francia, Holanda, Inglesa, Italia, Mexico, Portugal, Suecia y gritos genéricos por si os molan mas.)
-Musica de MENU---(Coldplay, Simple Minds, Gun, The Kooks, Canal+/Terminator, Piratas del Caribe BSO, Jamiroquai, Kill Bill BSO, Nine Inch Nails)

Las instrucciones para pasarlos a la PS3 van dentro, pero como se que sois unos "comodones" lo adjunto aqui tambien:

---En la PS3 ve al menú MUSICA
---Create una NUEVA lista de reproduccion en la PS3 con el nombre de KONAMI_PES (EXACTAMENTE así, sin espacios)
---Pincha tu MEMORIA USB en la PS3 y accede a ella desde el menu KLUROSU PART 2009 (dale al triangulo y elige "Mostrar todo" para que salga el contenido de la memoria USB)
---Entra pulsando X en la carpeta KLUROSU PART 2009 y copia con TRIANGULO todos los temas a la lista de reproduccion que creaste antes.
---Inicia el juego
---Vete a "Galeria" --> "Editor de Listado" y pulsando L1 y R1 llegaremos hasta "LIBRERIA MP3" que es justo donde estan todos los canticos que hemos pasado antes a la PS3.
---Ahora ve asignando canticos o canciones a los menus como tu prefieras.

Existe otro modo mas pesado de hacerlo (el que hago yo) y es en "EDITAR"-"EDITAR EQUIPO"-"GRITERIO" y elegimos los canticos para cada equipo. Desventajas?...que hay que ir UNO por UNO (vaya tela eh?)

Espero que os gusten, todos los canticos han sido normalizados a un 105% de volumen, por lo que se oyen de lujazo!

NOTA: Los he recopilado de varios foros ingleses, italianos y como no españoles, asi que (y como siempre) el merito es de los principales recopiladores, entre ellos "sekante66", "romero007", "smoggie_boro", "Rober_BULL" y muchos mas.

NOTA:Todos los canticos estan a 01:00 min (o menos) de duracion para que NO tengais problemas a la hora de reproducirlos
Recuerda que aunque tengas 423.53.45.352 canticos, el juego SOLO permite una máximo de 65 canticos en la lista de reproduccion
Cuando te canses de los que tengas muy oidos o simplemente no uses... quitalos de la lista de reproduccion KONAMI_PES (en la PS3 y añade los que prefieras (siempre sin exceder el tope de 65)

Lo dicho, nos vemos en el proximo mix o version y si teneis dudas... ya sabeis.

-> ADRIVE

-> EASY SHARE

-> FILEFRONT

Last edited:
Re: [PS3 PES 2009] Klurosu´s PART 2009 (SONGS & CHANTS)

Due to several problems with my usual servers i must be upload to mediafire.
I apologize for the inconvenients, please be patience...at 00:30 aprox will be ready to download

Thx in advance

you´re wellcome mate!, I had wanted to return to post new mixtures
;)

will try this when i get home, any reviews on it yet?!

Excelente trabajo Klurosu... le dare una probada cuando tenga el juego ^^

Have to say, quality is rather poor...I understand that the sources can never be guaranteed, however majority I heard appeared to be "cut and pasted" together...

Great post. I'll download it to check it out.

Cheers

there are only 64tracks in my mp3 library in the game, but in the menu there are 117tracks in my playlist

The game only support 65 tracks.
But now you have 117 to choose

okay, thx, I like your pack, although I think the quality of chants are not so good

In a few days i´ll post a new version with chants in high quality
Thx to all for download

Re: [PS3 PES 2009] Klurosu´s PART 2009 (SONGS & CHANTS UPDATED!)

Hi everybody,

i'm new in this forum, very good web site. i want to ask something.
I come from Italy, can i post the link about the klurosu chant in an other Italian ps3 forum.
I ask to forum administrator and klurosu.
Thank you very much

anyway if i can i ll post all the klurosu post.

By

Hi everybody,

i'm new in this forum, very good web site. i want to ask something.
I come from Italy, can i post the link about the klurosu chant in an other Italian ps3 forum.
I ask to forum administrator and klurosu.
Thank you very much

anyway if i can i ll post all the klurosu post.

By

I have already put this ChantsMix of sounds in several Italian forums, but there is no problem, you can do it man.

Gretings from spain

I have already put this ChantsMix of sounds in several Italian forums, but there is no problem, you can do it man.

Gretings from spain
Thank you very much mate....

A lot of people will tell you Thanks..

That was the intention.
Thank you very much for trying out the Mix, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
Greetings fron spain mate

I'm trying to use this with my region 3 (asian) version of we2009. I have them all in the playlist - is that why I can't see anything in the mp3 list when I check the playlist editor?

Last edited:
great, great chants for the turkish teams Klurosu! my games against my Galatasaray friends are even better now!

question about the Menu music, do the songs have to be 1:00 min long or can they be longer? i have some old chants for teams which are less than 1:00 mins which i will use, but i want to know if i can use full songs by U2, Queen for the menu.

thanks for your help!

Hi, thank oyu very much for your hard work on this. I have listened to the files and they sound great. I am having some problems though..

I havve transferred all to my PS3 into the playlist as per your innstructionns above. But then when I go to 'Gallery' - 'Playlist editor' - 'MP3 Libray', none of the tracks are listed as being present even though they are present in the playlist on the harddrive of my PS3.

Am I doing sommething wrong? Please could you give me exact innstruuctions as to how to upload all aslpects off this option file so that they appear in the game (chants, kits, team names etc). Many thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom