[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

P-dogg said:
PSP2

Lol.
Not as daft an idea as you think. After all, look at the way the initial Game Boy has developed over the years (relatively of course!).

Johntoolonganame, it doesn't matter how much it weighs but how much it's valued at. Then you pay 17.5% on that I think if you live in the UK (if I remember rightly any value over 18 quid). Check lik-sang forums to find out for sure.

Do u guys think that, it will be possible to move all your edited option file data from we9 ps2 to we9ue psp?
.. u know , names and boots etc.
and, if you are moving your masterleague team over to the psp for training,
there would have to be all the same players and teams in both games.

u can update the game but only by thier offical stuff u can edit psp games on the pc u can get an updated option file by downloading it off the offical site of from a mate and connect the psp up to the pc to put the option file on

Why are people thinking of importing this is the language is all going to be in Jap? You wont be able to translate it liek the playstation 2 version so you might as well wait especially as there is no master league mode or cup mode.

i wonder in the edit mode whether can i change the player names to english names.......anyone?

First impressions of the game from gamespot.com:

On the PSP side, we actually did get to see the game running on the PSP hardware. The basic look seems to have translated extremely well from the console game, with only slightly more pixelated players and a lower overall frame rate. The game ran great though, with no hiccups other than a fairly lengthy load time between matches. Hopefully that's something that'll be cleared up before the game is finished. As far as features go, the PSP version is set to have nearly everything that the console games will. It won't be online, but it will support ad hoc wireless multiplayer for up to two players. The game will also be capable of hooking up with the PS2 version of Winning Eleven 9, and you'll be able to trade saved data between the two games. Got a great master league team on the PS2 and want to use it on the go? Now you can.

has the PSP version been delayed? (Pes5 by the way)

KBBQ 05: Winning Eleven 9 in 2006
The PSP version of Pro Evo 5 arrives concurrently with the console edition.
by Nix

August 17, 2005 - Konami's venerable soccer series has already been announced for release on PSP in Japan and Europe (under the titles Winning Eleven 9: Ubiquitous Evolution and Pro Evolution 5, respectively), but the American audience has had to wait and predict a riot for the release of the game here in America.

At Konami's Summer BBQ 2005 event, the company announced that the PSP version of World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 would release in North America simultaneously with the console editions. Unfortunately, that means we won't be seeing the game until 2006, but the first WE for PSP is feature-packed and was playable at the event in an early version.

The PSP version of Winning Eleven 9 is planned to be come as close as possible to the console edition, with the same features and control designs carried over from the latest edition. Additionally, the PSP and PS2 versions can collaborate together to share game save data for players and progress. On the wireless front, the game will support 2-player head-to-head multiplayer over an ad-hoc connection

taken from ign

The game was presented at Game Convention.
It was possible to play it.
I cannot find any "First impression".
Could you help me?

Thanks.

tony 7 said:
Why are people thinking of importing this is the language is all going to be in Jap?

der because its pro evo on handheld and its out 5 - 8 weeks previous to the eng version. im gettin both :D

cowden_harley said:
free slow shipping i aint getting stung for tax

Any idea how long that will take? Tax won't be that much anyway if you think about it. If people are getting taxed £40 for a £200 psp a £30 game isn't going to be that taxable. I guess I'll go for the free option, tempted to go for the £12 option and get it in 3-4 days ;)

just watched the vid and the transfers seem up to date - del horno and sean wright-phillips at chelski.

Bu again the same stadium - only the one with the blue nets. You think there is only one stadium in the game?

Might have to get this off ebay if nowhere else is shipping (any ideas?).

Ripkord, sorry I'm a bit behind in the news due to having no broadband for around a month now, 'it has everything' the other versions do? Can you link me to this info. So it will have full edit mode and master league?

Apparently, cant remember where I read it now lol.... think it was IGN.
What I do know for sure is that you can import your edited teams from the ps2 version to the psp, so even if the psp version doesnt have a full edit mode then theres a workaround.

Quote from gamespot:

As far as features go, the PSP version is set to have nearly everything that the console games will. It won't be online, but it will support ad hoc wireless multiplayer for up to two players. The game will also be capable of hooking up with the PS2 version of Winning Eleven 9, and you'll be able to trade saved data between the two games. Got a great master league team on the PS2 and want to use it on the go? Now you can.

cowden_harley said:
just watched the vid and the transfers seem up to date - del horno and sean wright-phillips at chelski.

Bu again the same stadium - only the one with the blue nets. You think there is only one stadium in the game?

The video was from PRO EVO 5 though , not winning 11 ,winning 11 is normally out of date as with the relagated teams in this version .

With any luck it might work with fastlaoder.

As when I got my psp I got stung with a £50 bill for my psp import charge.

If not buy it from computer exchange or ebay.

Back
Top Bottom