• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

puma in WE2007?

the_thing

ps3!
4 August 2004
Toronto
Juve, MU
not sure if this has been pointed out already but i was watching a trailer for WE2007 for 360 and saw this.

notice the puma ball.

nicostorm

Non-League
3 February 2003
In that trailer on that relpay you can also see someone wearing a pair of white Puma Boots, sorry cant print screen

jflores

Diegoooooooool!
25 April 2002
Centreville, VA (USA)
FCB
Reefur,

Any chance you'll make a patch for PES6 US version?

If you are, I will buy the game, if not, I won't bother. My cousins and I still have a blast playing your WE8FE patch copy.

WEJLeague on the other hand, if it's better than PES6 and you decide to patch that one instead. Then I will go for this version.

the_thing

ps3!
4 August 2004
Toronto
Juve, MU
reebok is part of adidas and i doubt konami is stupid enough to drop adidas. so as long as adidas is in the game, reebok will too.

davoodkareem

League 2
16 February 2004
Highbury
Unfortunately they will probably drop the Reebok balls and boots, like when addidas used to change to umbro between WE and PES.
i sure hope reebok is dropped (at least temporarily) - i hate how in pes6 reebok is all over it. it ruins the game with its unrealistic equipment (i.e. the balls which you would never actually see in a real game)

Top Bottom