• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

question about editing

J79

League 1
28 May 2003
manchester
i know editing has been cut down a lot this year but i thought i read you could still edit players haircuts and general appearance. am i right because i;m trying now but can't seem to find it

J79

League 1
28 May 2003
manchester
maybe i'm missing something here. do you get to appearance through attributes or did you not understand my question?

can you edit players haircuts?

bonus

Non-League
1 September 2002
Ah, I didn't get that part. I don't know if you can change their appearance, I'll have to check when I get home from work but if you can't find it I'd guess it isn't there.

J79

League 1
28 May 2003
manchester
cheers for the reply again pal.

i'll be honest with you though i've had a smoke and it quite possibly could be there just that i can't find it :).

b02104

Non-League
7 August 2003
The answer's no I'm afraid. You can edit names, ages, abilities and attributes, but not faces/hair/kits/anything graphical.

b02104

Non-League
7 August 2003
If they'd only allowed editing of team names I could have been sufficiently happy. Just renaming the Premier League teams would've been enough.

Never mind, I got used to the names in the past, I'll do it again...

Still love the widescreen highdef though :) And having Spanish commentary! The gameplay will take some adjusting to, but give it a few weeks - I have faith. I've already done a couple a lovely Arsenal-like passing moves - I'm enjoying the unpredictability of the game flow. As much as I love PES5, after a year I could predict pretty much everything that happens.

Top Bottom