Rangers Thread

About Mols injury, that's a lot of p!sh about Kahn's tackle. Mols was running through on the right hand wing clean through on the wing, Kahn came out and did a superb slide tackle out of play, Mols jumped over the goalie and landed awkwardly, simple as that.

FD

Still we are perfectly within our rights to blame him for the injury :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: LOL............... ;)

I know what your kinda trying to say, but I couldn't blame that defender for Lyon when Henke busted his leg, although if I see him I'll always link him with that.

FD

Why the fu*k are use going on about a game that happened about ten years ago. :mrgreen: ;)

Because people remember these games Zico, though wouldn't expect you to have any memories seeing as you support Aberdeen :mrgreen: .

ClassicD said:
Because people remember these games Zico, though wouldn't expect you to have any memories seeing as you support Aberdeen :mrgreen: .

You might be surprised classic, but i have loads of memories. :mrgreen: ;)

Zico said:
ClassicD said:

You might be surprised classic, but i have loads of memories. :mrgreen: ;)

Of that great night you beat Lossiemouth in the Highlands Cup :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FS2003 said:
McLeish showed at Hibs and Motherwell he can bring in players on a tight budget, I am sure he will spend his cash wisely and improve the team.

hahaha
mcliesh took motherwell (a team that had just finished 2nd and 3rd) and wrecked everythingthey had, almost got relegated, tommy mclean made motherwell a team not to be messed with and then mcliesh startewd to bring in his old pals and we were fucked

foxtrot_yankee said:
ClassicD said:
Can't remember that's why I asked :D.

I'm pretty sure Santa Cruz scored tho for some reason, perhaps he flicked on the free-kick or something I dunno :eh:...

It was Michael Tarnat who I believe has just signed for Man City.

what happened was tarnat's free kick hit santa cruz on the back and went in

foxtrot_yankee said:
That was annoying me so I done a search...

Michael Tarnat's free kick deflected off Santa Cruz and went in. End of story.

sorry never seen this

Definetely he'll do a grand job for you I think, although I think it'll be a culture shock for him. He ain't the best up front if they stick him there not too great in front of goal, but I think they'll either have him as a Right mid or Right Forward (if you get my drift).

I wouldn't have minded Celtic sign him as he would be better than Agathe, although he doesn't work as much as him. Although I'll be more worried when Rangers sign a top forward and better defensive mids and defenders. McLeish will do that I'm sure, as he was one of Scotland's best defenders of all time, however the team isn't cut out for Europe at the moment.

FD

Seems Rangers won't be playing Stuttgart after all. Instead they fly out to Germany to play a few second division teams :roll:

Ah well, we still have Everton and Arsenal to look forward to.

I can't wait till we crush Arsenal cause Zico will be getting some slagging :-)

According to the Daily Retard then David Murray is going to give £20 million to McLeish :mrgreen:

FS2003 said:
I can't wait till we crush Arsenal cause Zico will be getting some slagging :-)

Arsenal's youth team could beat Rangers. :mrgreen:

Great we are up at Pittodrie 2nd game of the season also, another easy 3 pointer for us :mrgreen:

FS2003 said:
Great we are up at Pittodrie 2nd game of the season also, another easy 3 pointer for us :mrgreen:

This time were going to whip yer arses just like we should have the last time.

Ricksen ye diving stinking bucket raking bastard!!! :mrgreen:

Hope he snaps some legs, like that karate kick he did last time your lot tried to noise him up!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom