• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Recommended Option File?

knacker

Non-League
1 March 2005
Guys & Gals,

I need to know the best option file for me as I have happily got Stadiums & ball packs working through Kitserver but wantto be able to buy all items from shop especially players without earning them. I know I am lazy but also old and just want to play the odd game with the classic locked playes. I have tried Chimps but it doesn't seem to contain the a boot pack ie uses vanilla boots.

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

KopOut

League 2
22 July 2006
i m not too bothered about which is the best to be honest...i keep on changing ..just changed it as it compatible up with a kitserver pack...as long as it wont f**k up with gameplay.any thing is ok with me....most of them look the same anyways.

F

fantasticdave

It depends what your after, I would rather play chimps OF and not have a boot pack as the game plays much better.

You can however have both if you download the OF, then have a look at the patches section and one of them (I think the K patch) has a boot and ball pack as one of its updates.

I have done this and also use the kitserver with it as I think the OF it uses is based on an OF that chimps modified.

A

ayeng143

how about u use pes trainer. u will able to gain 10000 point and be able to unlock alll of the item

Top Bottom