Rockstar presents Table Tennis (Trailer added)

Re: RockStar Table Tennis

Just to let you know guys im playing footie at 10 tonight so i dont think i can commit as ill have to leave about 21.50 or there abouts, as your probaly starting at 9pm if it was 8.30 pm then no probs as a tourney lasts about a hour.

Have fun folks.

CWright said:
I played for 20 minutes just to get a feel for the game again. Its still tennis on a really small table

And i'm still really shit at it, Also are there any rules to playing tonight? Is sitting naked with my nads in a bucket of ice ok, its too hot.

:lol: :shock:

Well, good tourny guys, I played in the first one and came 4th which was good :thumbup:

We should deffo do it again sometime!

It was a good laugh, I would like to thank Laarson for gifting me that final game so I didnt feel too bad in our 2nd group of 4

Can I get a HOLLER!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Great fun lads, have to say was even more entertaining the 2nd Group, having to play 3 Liu Ping's........... Who says variety is the spice of life. I just hope jaygrim managed to get it on with someone or something, though I did worry when he shouted 'Come on me' in one of the games.

My NTL was screwed last night at about 7:30 and didnt come back until 10:30 so by then it was too late to join in the fun & games. Sorry lads.

DJ

CWright said:
It was a good laugh, I would like to thank Laarson for gifting me that final game so I didnt feel too bad in our 2nd group of 4

Had to keep your interest in the game mate :)

Was a good laugh , we should definetly try and get 8 players next time as that would be a good laugh (as someone else might choose a diff person from liu ping lol eh Holio).

Cool Djdoc360 the more the merrier mate

Last edited:

Yo Laarson when ya on it hook me up im gain for a match,ive been bored with it due to i cant do all star its quite hard but ive got 570 gamerpoints from it so that ok-ish :)

djdoc360 said:
My NTL was screwed last night at about 7:30 and didnt come back until 10:30 so by then it was too late to join in the fun & games. Sorry lads.

DJ

Yeah right some people will do anything to aviod the grimmiester.

Can we get a 4 for this tonight?

Probably about 9 if we can hit the lofty heights of 4 people

Balls i think the only thing to do now is ban everyone that did'nt even bother to turn up. Starting with Gorskino10.

Just finished work, take it nowt happening?

ill join in a few days once i get myself up and running properly

Sorry guys was playing footie again on monday night but i will be available every monday now.

Ok Gorskino mate ill give you a shout when i get a chance for a few matches.

cool cheers just message me when im not,and jay666 how can i join when ya didnt even send me a message to join it or an invite

jay666 said:

Allow me to translate....

He wonders why you didnt send him an Invite to play the game

I think thats what he means anyway

Im in for the next session

Im gonna have to add u lot when i know how to work live

Table Tennis 360

I love this game to bits anyway any of you up for a game

my xbox live gamer card thingy is MagicalJoe

\\:o/ \\:o/