Roma fans Thread

Jake I don't give a shite if I am hated on A VIDEO GAMES FORUM. Roma are diving, cheating shits. I can't stand them.

How old is Totti the spitmeister now anyway? 56?

:roll: what a fool you are Diego, i'm sure the mods will catch up to you soon.

c'mon guys, is it so hard to ignore him? there's no need to ban or to insult him........ JUST IGNORE HIM. theese useless discussions are gettin boring, don't u think?

Jake I don't give a shite if I am hated on A VIDEO GAMES FORUM. Roma are diving, cheating shits. I can't stand them.

How old is Totti the spitmeister now anyway? 56?

well El Diego how you are here you must be how you are in life a asshole.

And Totti is 31 this year

c'mon guys, is it so hard to ignore him? there's no need to ban or to insult him........ JUST IGNORE HIM. theese useless discussions are gettin boring, don't u think?

well i dont think there is any need to post a comment in the roma thread if he has a dislike of them

well i dont think there is any need to post a comment in the roma thread if he has a dislike of them

that's the point, Jake. if he did it, it means that he actually needs it; he needs to capture other people's attention. and each time u reply to him, u play his game. just let him alone and he'll get bored soon. that's the wisest reaction.

gettin back to the thread subject: what do u guys think about roma's performance agaisnt lyon? :)

Last edited:
u're right, it won't be easy in lyon, but roma still can do it. 0 - 0 is not a bad result afterall, when u play at your home. if they will score once next time, lyon will need 2 goals.

and according to what i saw this year, lyon has his weak points. they suffer when they're attacked from the sidelines (their side defenders are not irresistable)..... and this is what roma do best (cuts inside by mancini and perrotta).

btw i'm sure that next match will be more beautiful and exciting (i was quite disappointed by yesterday match).

anyway lyon is a very, very, very strong team, and they proved it yesterday. they weren't so beautiful to see, but still they showed great personality (is not easy to avoid goals when u play against roma at their home)

He definitely has a point?

Lyon chief Jean-Michel Aulas has revealed that his players were insulted by their Roma counterparts during their Champions League clash on Wednesday.

The Giallorossi were held to a goalless draw by the French champions in a tense match, which saw 11 players booked by English referee Mike Riley.

“There were many clashes on the pitch and also a few unsportsmanlike gestures, as well as verbal insults,” said Aulas in an interview to L’Equipe.

“However, I also want to highlight the fact that some of their players came to our dressing room after the match to apologise for these insults, which were similar to the ones directed at Zinedine Zidane during the World Cup Final.”

The French paper reported that Daniele De Rossi (pictured) and club official Daniele Baldini spoke to the French side to apologise for the racist insults towards Eric Abidal.

Meanwhile, Brazilian player Juninho Pernambucano criticised the referee and stated that French sides are not protected in the Champions League.

“Philppe Mexes in his first action didn’t even touch the ball and shouldn’t have ended the match,” said the midfielder, who was tackled by the Giallorosso in the early stages of the game.

“French clubs are not being protected enough, it was clear in Tuesday’s match between Lille and Manchester United as well. We are not treated as the Italian, Spanish and English clubs are.”

what a bunch of little babies girls!!!hope Roma will knock them out of the CL like that the french refs could "protect"them as they always do

OMG, did aulas really said this? if that's true, then he really cutted a poor figure..... really a very poor figure :roll:

anyway is quite disturbing to hear lyon blaming the ref, as thy were actually helped by the ref.
5 yellow card for lyon
8 for roma... (3 of them absolutely undeserved)
that's a fact. so how the ref "helped" roma? :shock:

the ref made just a couple of mistakes (he wasn't so bad, afterall)........ but all those mistakes were in one only direction.... roma-side.
cris deserved a yellow card at the beginning of the match..... he was booked just in the end..... after a lot of bad fouls. totti's yellow card was unbelievable. there were a lot of wrong "diving calls" by the ref (but that's mancini and pizarro's fault... probably their divings at the beginning of the match "disturbed" riley)......

Aulas made a very bad impression,if he did really say those things.... and that's a pity, as his team played a nice match (if u think that they weren't even on their turf).

u're right, it won't be easy in lyon, but roma still can do it. 0 - 0 is not a bad result afterall, when u play at your home. if they will score once next time, lyon will need 2 goals.

and according to what i saw this year, lyon has his weak points. they suffer when they're attacked from the sidelines (their side defenders are not irresistable)..... and this is what roma do best (cuts inside by mancini and perrotta).

btw i'm sure that next match will be more beautiful and exciting (i was quite disappointed by yesterday match).

anyway lyon is a very, very, very strong team, and they proved it yesterday. they weren't so beautiful to see, but still they showed great personality (is not easy to avoid goals when u play against roma at their home)

all the yellow cards made the match slow. And if roma have a fully fit team we can do better

The one guy who thought he was bigger than Rome, let alone Roma!

What a talent at Bari, and then slowly down the slippery cannoli career ladder! :(

He was even better @ Roma but spit the dummy too many times towards the end of his stay before leaving for the Merengues.

While Lyon protested about unprofessional behaviour after their Champions League trip to Roma, Luciano Spalletti insists it is the French who must apologise.

“There were many clashes on the pitch and also a few unsportsmanlike gestures, as well as verbal insults,” Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas had said in an interview to ‘L’Equipe’.

“However, I also want to highlight the fact that some of their players came to our dressing room after the match to apologise for these insults, which were similar to the ones directed at Zinedine Zidane during the World Cup Final.”

There were even allegations of racist comments – vociferously denied by several members of the Roma camp – and now Spalletti has turned the tables on the French team.

“I never thought I’d see anything like this. The fans were very sportsmanlike and the players seemed to be the same at the end of the game. From now on I will pay closer attention to the way Lyon behave, as I really didn’t expect such a reaction,” said the Coach.

“UEFA did well to stop all this nonsense quickly by saying there was no need to open an investigation.

“Daniele De Rossi was as shocked as I was when we found out a racist insult to Eric Abidal had been attributed to him. In the second leg we will play our game and hope Lyon behave as professionally as we did when they came to our stadium.”

Spalletti will have to do without Amantino Mancini, Cristian Chivu, Alberto Aquilani and possibly Francesco Totti for the Serie A encounter with Reggina.

“Totti picked up a knock in training and had a muscular problem, but I am confident he can play. We’re trying to use Simone Perrotta in the best way possible, while Mirko Vucinic is ready.

“Reggina are having an excellent campaign and the credit goes to Walter Mazzarri. His teams always do well. Rolando Bianchi is the danger man and I expect great things of him in the future.”

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! COME ON ROMA 2-0 vs lyon!!!!!!!

Then you missed taddei :shock: trick, its was very cool :thumbup: .... roma impressed me they wanted to progress and they rightfully did!!!

Great result for Roma. Was very surprised too, I thought Lyon would beat them, however looks like Lyon are bottlers once it gets to the KO stages.

Didn't see the Taddei trick :( , he is a real bag of tricks that player.

FD

Jake, really didn't u see the match??? how is it possible!?! :shock:

if u got a chance, look at it. the highlights just can't give u an idea of roma's performance \\:o/

about taddei's trick, it's called "aurelio". i'm looking for a video of it on utube, but i still didn't find it....

here it is the "aurelio" that taddei made against olympiakos this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SDWYOywhws

but what he did yesterday was even more spectacular.... he did some kind of "reverse aurelio..... with a tunnel too" :shock:
i'll post the video if i'll find it

aaaaaaaaaaaaa welle done Roma!!!:applause: :applause: THAT could have been 3 or 4 nil without this stupid ref(Penalty on Perrota,de rossi's goal ruled out we wonder why,etc...)Plus Cris or fred should have been sent off!!anyway now no more excuse for Lyon,yesterday Roma was the better team by far!!:applause:

Back
Top Bottom