Sensible Soccer Returns on PS2 and Xbox

crayon said:
Working hard I see Chris, er, JB.:D Well done and congrats - now crack open the beers thanks to Trinidad and Tobago!
Cheers matey! :) Just about saw the end of that, Shaka Hislop is my hero! ;)

www.sensiblesoccer.de

there go to the forum, in the sensible 2006 thread there are some files :)

@Jack Bauer
Using your file for pc versionit's very good :applause:

how can i make transfers or registering players for the national team?

Last edited:
thanks for doing the patch mate, but this game is really bad, i mean it was great back in the day but not anymore

danhammer said:
thanks for doing the patch mate, but this game is really bad, i mean it was great back in the day but not anymore

Thats putting it politely mate, I think its fuckin awful :mryellow:

It seems to be a very Marmite game, you either love it or hate it...

Saying that, I've gone off it a bit. :|

Sembei said:
Damn... this game is too easy :(. Fun but too easy, so there is no way to play a funny tournament on 1Player mode.

I agree, and it has no online mode damn. It's funny playing 1 on 1 but i have not many friends which play this game. Btw, which file is for saving the stuff like new balls, pitches etc? I played cl and world cup and i want to have more without playing all tournaments.

I installed sensible world of soccer 96/97 and i have more fun with it. The KI is much better. Oh and are there tools for doing transfers or editing some graphics like adboards?

Last edited:
I tried the new Sensi, thought it was well shite. Gimme SWOS 96/97 any day :mrgreen:

You cant beat SWOS... shame is I can only appear to play 1 career season in DosBox before it crashes.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
You cant beat SWOS... shame is I can only appear to play 1 career season in DosBox before it crashes.

DJ
I got SWOS working in XP once, haven't been able to get it working since though :(

I think I know what was causing mine to crash, there was a patch so that SWOS would deal with and show proper squad numbers but for some reason this is glitchy and buggers up some of the graphics in game, so I Might just use an unpatched version and see if it works.

DJ

easyeasyeasy said:
I got SWOS working in XP once, haven't been able to get it working since though :(

Its very easy to play sensi on the pc with xp. Just download an emulator.
With this you can play the amiga swos 96/97 version or the sega genisis version.

You can even play online...there's a very big community out there.
Check out www.sensiblesoccer.de

djdoc360 said:
There is no Genesis version of SWOS! only Sensible Soccer.....

DJ

ok ok...i was going to say same difference...but you are right.
There are 2 games available however, the amiga swos, and sensible soccer international edition...the way it was played on the sega genesis...

hope that's better :P

I still like this game - but PES5PC onlnie is taking my free time - guess that says it all. Still a fun game of footy - and I still can't get SWOS96/97 working properly on my PC - grrrrrrr.

If only we could combine the brilliance of PES's gameplay to the fantastic Career/Management mode that SWOS had!! Cut Scenes and all :)

DJ

Back
Top Bottom